Whittaker representing Australia in wrestling

I don't get how Whittaker is so good. He's clearly very good, but he doesn't seem particularly athletic, or particularly skilled in any one area. Very tough and great cardio, though

What is Whittakers background? Boxing?

Rimbaud -

What is Whittakers background? Boxing?

Karate

sekundarburnes -

I don't get how Whittaker is so good. He's clearly very good, but he doesn't seem particularly athletic, or particularly skilled in any one area. Very tough and great cardio, though

He's a very good striker much quicker and accurate than most in the mw div

sekundarburnes -

Whittaker is one of the best in mma in covering distance and getting out again. His explosives to close that last couple of foot is freakish. Combined that with heavy hands, we walks around 100 +kgs with freakish take down defense and you got one hell of a fighter.

sekundarburnes -

He also has straight up Aussie toughness in spades.

Has been hurt in a lot of fights and managed to come back to win.

See it with a lot of the Aussie blokes like Dan Dads Army Kelly and Damien Brown.

Bunch of fucken legends

ThatsHowIRoll - 
sekundarburnes -

See it with a lot of the Aussie blokes like Dan Dads Army Kelly and Damien Brown.

Bunch of fucken legends

Jake Mathews also got his eye half ripped out last time around but just pushed through too

Denis Kelly -
ThatsHowIRoll - 
sekundarburnes -

Bunch of fucken legends

Jake Mathews also got his eye half ripped out last time around but just pushed through too

Perosh has taken some shit kickings too