Whittaker vs Du Plessis at UFC 290 announced

Whittaker should outclass Du Plessis. Huge step up for him.

6 Likes

Lets see how much Dricus improves with his nose fixed. Cant see him beating Rob though

3 Likes

Good fight rooting for Rob.

2 Likes

His goofy striking worries me more than his fucked up nose. I like Du Plessis, but I have a hard time seeing him succeed on the feet against top tier guys and his grappling isn’t anything that a guy like Whittaker hasn’t seen already.

3 Likes

This should be an incredible fight. Might be the one that finally catches Bobby Knuckles.

3 Likes

Walk Out Lets Go GIF by UFC

Sport Stomp GIF by UFC

1 Like

I saw one of the MMA websites state that the winner of this fight gets a title shot.

So Whittaker/Adesanya III? Wonder if Rob can finally do to Izzy what Izzy did to Pereira?

6 Likes

This is the gist of it:

2 Likes

This is not exciting

Whittaker/Dricus should be a great fight though. I expect Rob to stop him

Izzy needs to move up to 205. Whittaker/Izzy 3? No thanks.

1 Like

Rip african hero

1 Like

Off the top of my head, Khamzat is the only intriguing fight left for Izzy at 185.

And Khamzat hasn’t earned a shot at Izzy yet.

3 Likes

Pereira is moving up to LHW. Izzy probably don’t want that smoke against a bigger, stronger Poatan who doesn’t have to cut a shit ton of weight.

2 Likes

Bobby is better everywhere. Should beat dricus handily

1 Like

Whittaker is one of my favorites. LFG!

2 Likes

Well apparently he does want that smoke because he wants to go up to 205

1 Like

Every time dricus wins I’m surprised. He has terrible sloppy technique standup. Not much ground. And is gassed after a round and gets sloppier. But he is for damn sure exciting to watch. So I’m a fan. Feel like ufc is feeding him to the wolves one this one. Prob his worst matchup

Dricus is a bum

Du Plessis by massive upset.
His pressure will be too much.
Rob drops his hands after throwing and will find himself out struck.
Awkward guys are hard to time and read as they have no discernible rhythm.

2 Likes