Who are the weakest UFC champs right now?

Loop Reaction GIF

Belal is an Americanized western Muslim without the same religious conviction.

This is also likely why he’s not as good.

1 Like

Uh Huh Sure GIF

he did to Sterling in one round what Petr couldn’t do in 10 rounds.

2 Likes

@Nick_Diaz_Army Petr should really consider going to PFeLlator

He just isn’t good enough…

And he’s boring as fuck

He beat 2 old dudes well past their prime then imo lost a decision to Cory

2 Likes

This!! He said he will fight whoever is most impressive at 300. So he could be rematching olives, or fighting another 145er if Max can pull off a miracle. He said he wants that fight in June. So not only was he not willing to fight at 300 he wants one of them to turn around on 1.5/2 month notice so he can fight them coming off a fight and not a full camp when hes been training everyday since the volk fight. And then he wants Topuria in Nov. He could end up “defending” the 155 title against 4 straight 145 guys, what a fag lol

2 Likes

Yep, just like sitting out a year after the first Volk fight, meanwhile Volk has a war with Yair then turns around and fights Islam short notice. He only wants to fight when he has all the advantages. Gay posters on here will say we are haters but if it was any of the other champs doing this everyone would hate them just as much.

3 Likes

100% Can you imagine if GSP, Anderson, or Aldo would have said oh im only fighting when im ready, and only people in a weight class lower, and it will only be in Canada or Brazil. “Some people” would disqualify them from GOAT status for it

3 Likes

I know right.

Like Anderson Silva stepping up on 1 day’s notice to fight DC at UFC 200

Not a chance in Allah’s hell would any Dag do that

3 Likes

You’re just mad because he keeps beating up your boy Volk

Either Islam and Khabib have beat every current top LW

Fuck no that would never happen. I was never a big Anderson fan, loved watching his fights just wasnt one of my guys. When he stepped in at 200, after having his gallbladder (i think) removed like a week prior and against someone as high level as DC, I became a fan for life. And if they wouldve made that a 5 rd fight I actually think Anderson wins that fight, possibly by finish, he started cooking in the 3rd

3 Likes