Who are the weakest UFC champs right now?

I’d say the two weakest are O’Malley and DDP… probably morose O’Malley even though I consider him more skilled than DDP. DDP is not champ material but he fights in a wasteland of a division. Sugar would get absolutely murdered by Umar, Merab and already lost to Vera and completely robbed Yan.

1 Like

DDP since I think he lost to Strickland

6 Likes

Definitely Cuck O’Malley

IMG_1175

1 Like

Imagine what Umar Nurmagomedov would do to him right now

3 Likes

DDP is hard to choose because he did run through Bobby better than anybody. But I thought Strickland one too.

Suga needs to beat Chito and if he gets past him Merab, who is better than both.

Pantoja doesn’t stand out as anything special either.

1 Like

I was going to list Pantoja as well… his days are numbered with Tagir and Mokaev in his div.

I’ll say LHW is even more of a bum division.

1. AP / Hill
  2. DDP
  3. SOM

None of the above should be champ right now but O’Malley at least he somehow made it to the top in one of the deepest divisions I don’t think he’s the weakest champ at all

Islam. Could be a world beater but we will never know because he won’t fight anyone at LW

1 Like

o malley for sure. i’m just not sure chito is the guy to take it from him. but it’s time to let the wrestlers in that division take the belt. namely merab.

Hard to consider him a weak champ though. Beat Moreno 3x, Royval 2x, Kape and two title challengers in Perez and Reis.

Last lost to Askarov in 2020.

He just doesn’t have the aura that other flyweights have had. Finishing means something too.

No aura, ok Rickson, haha. He does have 7 finishes in the UFC but I see your point to a degree.

1 Like

pereira. He would lose to any grapple first fighter. There are guys not even in the top 50 that could beat him. Just none really in the title picture lol.

Freaking Izzy controlled him on the ground for crying out loud.

1 Like

His body languages say it all

The whole world knew he lost. Brendan Schaub is the only one who thought he won… what’s that tell you?

Meanwhile;

1 Like

Alex is awesome but he does show a lot of vulnerabilities. LHW not unlike MW is a wasteland though.

Came here also to post this

1 Like

Face facts jack, he was scared to fight at 300, even with an extra pay bump for potentially “saving” the card
That’s Weak , weakness personafied

Ramadan. You already know this.

I hate Belal, but even that cretin fought during Ramadan.

It would have showed balls if islam fought on 300 during Ramadan,
But he chose not too.

2 billion or so people go to work the whole of Ramadan.

Islam can’t even show up for 1 measly night.

THAT IS

thread-closed