Who attended Intl Fight Week events and 290?

Man, there was def a great schedule of events this week that were free or reasonable priced and I really wanted to go this year but the actual fight event prices are insane with $400 even for nose bleeds.

THUR:
Press conference - free
Hall of fame inductions - $25 (this year is good with Anderson, Aldo, Pulver, Cowboy and Lawler/McDonald)

FRI:
Fan Expo - $25
30 years q&a, weighin - Free

SAT:
Fan Expo day 2 - $25
UFC 290 event: here’s my crude sketch if seating per pricing. That is just insane.

I’ve been watching this shit since 93 but have never attended a live event or UFC live. I always felt like I wanted to go in Vegas and Intl Fight Week seems the best time to do it but these event prices are insane. It’s USD to CAD conversion for me too.

2 Likes

I did, had a great time. The expo was dogshit and I would never consider going back to it. Fights were great and atmosphere was great.

1 Like

Did u go to any of the other events? Why was the expo shit? Fight prices worth it?

1 Like

I only did expo and fight’s because that’s what my son wanted to do. Expo is just waiting in line all day, literally, to get a pic or autograph from a fighter. Cool for my son, but absolutely a shit experience for me. I had floor seats so I don’t know if they were worth what they cost but it was an awesome card and a great live atmosphere. I mean it’s hard to say if anything is worth the money because we all view money differently.

You must be balling. Props. :wink: :moneybag::money_with_wings::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Which fighters were there for autographs and how long were the waits? So it was kinda like Disneyland? Lol.

I just happened to be in Vegas with my fam for the Canelo/GGG 3 week and went to the presser, it was fun and I can see how much dinner it would be if I was going to the actual event. Just don’t know if I could ever bring myself to pay for the event ticket prices tho. $800 even for upper section (front row). Love this sport and it’s a bucket list item but dam….

1 Like

A lot of guys, you find the schedule on line. 2 hours plus per fighter.

1 Like

Prices are silly

2 Likes

Wtf? That’s almost as insane as the event prices. Dam. Good dad you are. That is like Disneyland with a much lesser payload. Did your son go to the event with you too?

And that’s all it is? Autographs, nothing else? Like nothing else going on at the expo?

Yes it was actually me, my son, and my father. Definitely my dad’s last event and trip to Vegas, and my son’s first. So I said fuck it and got got the more expensive seats.

1 Like

Stuff like getting a pic in an octagon, getting a fight poster with your pic, a food truck from Dana’s fuck it Friday, and other little things. To me it was set up for kids, but it was mostly all adults.

1 Like

That’s pretty awesome man.

1 Like

Thanks, we’ve had a great time

1 Like

Glad you had a good time Eskimo. I wanted to see more pics if you posted them but you were too busy having a great time lol

Here are some pics I took from last year’s Intl Fight Expo with some interesting tags…

2 Likes