Who do you want back more: Nick Diaz or Khamzat Chimaev

Check out what Dana White has to say about returns for Nick Diaz and Khamzat Chimaev soon, and let us know which fighter you want to see back in the Octagon more.

I don’t even know who that 2nd faggot is.

But Diaz, all day!

2 Likes

Khamzat hype has pretty much ended for now. Diaz for sure.

I would agree with above posters but Nick was declining even when he actually fought. Chimaev still has a career ahead of him.

2 Likes

Nick, but only if he’s actually healthy and wanting a fight. I don’t want to see a broken down version looking for a check. Hopefully they give him a relatively easy fight to see where he’s really at.

1 Like

Diaz. I’m 100% fine with skipping over the Islamic crazies.

1 Like

Too much of a scum for Ali to handle should tell you something.

1 Like

Sport Mma GIF by UFC

2 Likes

Already tired of both of them self-entitled do-nothings…

1 Like

Khamzat because if Covid did not end his career he has some potential.

Nick will comeback just to get a cheque like his little bro, nothing wrong with that but unfortunately the Diaz bros wasted their primes already.

1 Like

209 and it’s not even close

I really don’t think Nick is coming back. I think Nate’s last fight was Nick’s estimation whether to come back or not. Nick’s not gonna fight again. You heard it here first!

1 Like

The two aren’t comparable, at all. Nick has done a lot and the Muslim has done nothing.

6 yrs ago called…

1 Like

I didn’t say lately, but I don’t think it’s fair to say nick hasn’t done anything. Whether it’s currently relevant is a different story.

They may not have pleased you but it sounds like brain damage is a pre requisite to do that.

If Diaz is an option, then Diaz is the answer.

Chimaev. Nick threw his career in the toilet, I’ve lost interest.

1 Like