Who does Arlovski figtht next?

What do you guys think about AA vs. Stipe/JDS winner for a shot at the belt?

This is going to sound crazy,but AA is a bad stylistic matchup for Cain.

I don't think Werdum beats Cain,even if he did Andrei already has a win over Werdum.

Solly97 - Werdum beats cain. Just saying

I like arlovski vs Hunt / country winner. That's a classic matchup right there Phone Post 3.0
If hunt wins I'd like to see him fight hunt if he wins Phone Post 3.0

I want to see him fight big nog. Phone Post 3.0

Werdum absolutely does not beat Cain. Nobody beats Cain. I say it's almost time for a Rothwell/AA rematch.. Wasn't that elite xc or something? Affliction? I can't remember... Even a rematch against Roy Nelson.. I seem to remember that fat belly laying all over AA til a questionable standup... Phone Post 3.0

I like arlovski vs Hunt / country winner. That's a classic matchup right there Phone Post 3.0
Again, no.

But after Werdum loses, it's time for a rematch against Overeem, both coming off a loss. I'm sure Werdum wants it anyways, seeing as Overeem was juiced to the tits last time Phone Post 3.0

Solly97 -
JROTT - Werdum absolutely does not beat Cain. Nobody beats Cain. I say it's almost time for a Rothwell/AA rematch.. Wasn't that elite xc or something? Affliction? I can't remember... Even a rematch against Roy Nelson.. I seem to remember that fat belly laying all over AA til a questionable standup... Phone Post 3.0
It was ufc dude ... And well, JDS has beat cain so you're absolute theory is flawed. Werdum is stronger where cain in strong. He has better Muay Thai. Cains wrestling is rendered useless under Werdums jiu jitsu. Werdum is also noticeably bigger and stronger. Phone Post 3.0
Damn, that was ufc?? My memory is obviously fading..

But I do remember JDS with a lucky shot to beat a rusty Cain. See what happened after that? Twice? There's no way Werdum wins, I doubt he'll even win a round.
Seeing as we're both mudders, how about we bet a blue name on it? :) Phone Post 3.0

Dreamingaboutbisping - matt mitrione Phone Post 3.0
Thought this too but also think a fight with Alistair would be fun. Hunt too. Phone Post 3.0

Mir. Phone Post 3.0

clayclamitia -
Thought this too but also think a fight with Alistair would be fun. Hunt too. Phone Post 3.0
After the huge ko, It should be someone ranked.. And Overeem is coming off a loss.. Needs to be someone with a win, and ranked top 10. Winner of hunt fight makes sense though Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - 
Solly97 -
JROTT - Werdum absolutely does not beat Cain. Nobody beats Cain. I say it's almost time for a Rothwell/AA rematch.. Wasn't that elite xc or something? Affliction? I can't remember... Even a rematch against Roy Nelson.. I seem to remember that fat belly laying all over AA til a questionable standup... Phone Post 3.0
It was ufc dude ... And well, JDS has beat cain so you're absolute theory is flawed. Werdum is stronger where cain in strong. He has better Muay Thai. Cains wrestling is rendered useless under Werdums jiu jitsu. Werdum is also noticeably bigger and stronger. Phone Post 3.0

But I do remember JDS with a lucky shot to beat a rusty Cain. See what happened after that? Twice? There's no way Werdum wins, I doubt he'll even win a round.
Seeing as we're both mudders, how about we bet a blue name on it? :) Phone Post 3.0

aa/rothwell and aa/nelson weren't ufc

SandraBullockFan -
JROTT - 
Solly97 -

Fucking thought so! I'm not as dumb as I look! Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

I'd be down for Hunt, Overeem, or Big Nog. I wanna see him fight some Pride guys since they were matchups we couldn't get back in the day. Phone Post 3.0

JROTT - 
SandraBullockFan -
JROTT - 
Solly97 -

Fucking thought so! I'm not as dumb as I look! Thanks! Phone Post 3.0

One was affliction and one was elitexc. Both were 6 years ago

JROTT -
clayclamitia -
After the huge ko, It should be someone ranked.. And Overeem is coming off a loss.. Needs to be someone with a win, and ranked top 10. Winner of hunt fight makes sense though Phone Post 3.0
I thought the same thing but AA just got in the top 10 and Overeem was in top 10 since he got in the UFC. I just think that AA doesn't like the Reem after the whole injury in training incident and somebody would be getting knocked out in that fight. Let's see who still has a little bit of a chin left. Phone Post 3.0

Solly97 -
Wilson_20 -

If hunt wins I'd like to see him fight hunt if he wins Phone Post 3.0
10 people in the Bronx died in a fire last night, that killed 10 people in the Bronx last night, due to a fire in the Bronx last night Phone Post 3.0
Ill vote you up, because that clip is jokes Phone Post 3.0

actually think there are some good fights.
Stipe, JDS Mitrione, Browne, Hunt all before having to rematch Big Ben or Roy,

I'd like to see if Arlovski can put together a few wins before getting a title shot. If by some miracle Cain loses or worse is injured I can hear the clamoring of everyone saying Arlovski got a title shot too easily just like his first title run etc.

Their enough talent to make it interesting and while the Silva win was huge I still think he looks a bit slower than he used to.

Anything can happen in the HW division, Cain has been knocked out and dropped by Kongo, so he absolutely can be beat. I think he is the best guy in the division but he can and gas been beat. Phone Post 3.0

Barnett
Reem
Hunt Phone Post 3.0