MMA Underground Forums

Who does Ken train with?

Who does Ken Shamrock train with to prepare for his fights these days? Does he still train with some of the old Lions Den guys? I know he did prepare with Erik Paulson for some of his UFC comeback fights. Even at his age & with all the miles on the clock I think if he was training with the right people he'll be a nightmare for Royce,

Eli Lily

I think he trains with the same guy as Liz Carmouch and Wales Watson, in San Diego. Phone Post 3.0

Vince McMahon

Wtf is the weight class for this? Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats - Wtf is the weight class for this? Phone Post 3.0

Open weight

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - I think he trains with the same guy as Liz Carmouch and Wales Watson, in San Diego. Phone Post 3.0

Yep, he was training in San Diego Combat Academy for the Kimbo fight.

eddieistheillest -

Open weight
Don't think they will commission and open weight fight, will they? This isn't UFC 1. Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -
eddieistheillest -

Open weight
Don't think they will commission and open weight fight, will they? This isn't UFC 1. Phone Post 3.0
An' Phone Post 3.0

Supposedly the Texas commission already approved open weight Phone Post 3.0

I submit cats -
eddieistheillest -

Open weight
Yeah I don't think open is legal. Got be LHW right?
Royce can eat a couple of burger meals and drink a few bottles of water pre weigh in and hit 190 on the scale easy. Phone Post 3.0

on the bellator site they list ken as 204 and royce at 176

The living dead. Phone Post 3.0

Steak and chicken, baby. Phone Post 3.0

FingerorMoon -
I submit cats -
eddieistheillest -

Open weight
Royce can eat a couple of burger meals and drink a few bottles of water pre weigh in and hit 190 on the scale easy. Phone Post 3.0
Can they put the fight at Heavy and let Royce come in at whatever weight he wants? Or does he have to weigh in at a minimum of something? Phone Post 3.0

Samoa - 
FingerorMoon -
I submit cats -
eddieistheillest -

Open weight
Can they put the fight at Heavy and let Royce come in at whatever weight he wants? Or does he have to weigh in at a minimum of something? Phone Post 3.0

It looks like Bellator can do whatever they want here. Normally to fight at hw you have to be over 205.

rides - Frank Shamrock and Guy Mezger
And Franks other brother for outdoor activities Phone Post 3.0

Hope he goes down to trane with guy. Phone Post 3.0

Ocean6 - Eli Lily