Who gave Quinton a better fight ? Hendo or Linland

Haven't seen either fight in a while.

Lindland by a hair. Their fight could have gone either way while Jackson/Hendo was pretty obviously 3 rounds (at least) to 2.

Matt

Mike Dolce (trains with Team Quest) said on mmaweeklyradio that Rampage said "Lindland & Henderson were my toughest fight to date."

I thought Henderson deserved the nod in their fight, and thought Rampage deserved the win over Lindland. Both fights were super-close, though.

hendo

Usually when somebody asks there toughest fights. They mean the Toughest fight that he/she won.

HendOver -
LEET060 - Mike Dolce (trains with Team Quest) said on mmaweeklyradio that Rampage said "Lindland & Henderson were my toughest fight to date."

LOL. I guess Wand and Shogun were walks in the park for him.

I don't think he remembers his ChuteBoxe wars.

"I don't think he remembers his ChuteBoxe wars."

HAHAHAHAHHA

Lindland

Good question. I haven't seen the Lindland one forever

I will say this-- Rampage today [with Juanito training him] is a completely different fighter than at the end of his Pride run

Not sure if he quite found his stride again during that WFA event, I think he's a whole different fighter mentally now and in terms of his team/training/coaching

FWIW, the Lindland fight was only 3 rounds and Hendo's was 5-- not sure if Rampage could have grinded out another 2 rounds back then, obviously his conditioning is better now

Too close to call, both were Great fights and Rampage had to work his fucking ass of to get the wins.

Lindland, Henderson & Couture do good against bigger opponents. All 3 of them are Animals!!