Who gets more free title shots than Dan Henderson?

You didnt think this through at all, did you?

He was in the UFC to unify those belts.(the HW belt was never re-unified and the UFC linear title remains with Werdum)

Beat SF's number 1 contender.

And going back is the RINGs tournament champ before Nog.

Nobody could possibly credential wise be more deserving than him of the shots he's been giving.

The decisions however..........

Jesus Christ the OP is a fucking retard.

Dan Henderson deserved EVERY single title fight he has ever fought for, win OR lose.

Henderson deserves everything he gets. He's always a beast, always game, the guy is the definition of a fighter. Some of the P4P most powerful striking ever. Always a threat. He knocked Babalu out cold with ground and pound. Who deserves the shot more is my question?

When you get titles in two different weight classes, in a huge organization, then I promise you, we will make sure you get immediate title shots as well.

this is what happens when tuf noobs think they know what they're talking about.

op is an embarrassment

"Randy didn't earn the fight against Randleman."

He was the former champ BUT he went and lost 3 times in Japan without getting any big wins to justify it.

"Free shot against Ricco after getting finished by Barnett"

Barnett testing positive made it more of a NC and warranted Randy fighting again. They actually tried to just GIVE him the belt, but he said no. Which is admirable.

"Free shot against Chuck just for moving weight classes."

That was for a fake interim belt when Tito was holding out. And there wasnt anybody else as Chuck cleaned out the division. Pushing it, sure. But not total bullshit.

"Another shot against Chuck for beat Van Arsdale"

Randy gave Chuck a rematch so it was the final rubber match. But yeah that win accomplished nothing towards earning a title shot.

"Free shot against Sylvia for coming out of retirement"

Agreed, total garbage.

" He never deserved a shot at the LHW title in Pride."

You mean the way 1-1 Lesnar deserved his shot at the HW title in the UFC?

watch you mouth OP. Also you are either a noob or a faggot.

That is all

cormano_wild - watch you mouth OP. Also you are either a noob or a faggot.

That is all

will do tennor fag, pussy lipped cunt calling me a noob

OuTkAsTTTTT69 - 
cormano_wild - watch you mouth OP. Also you are either a noob or a faggot.

That is all

will do tennor fag, pussy lipped cunt calling me a noob

or a faggot?

handys HRT cancels out bartnetts synthetic test imo

Yes, my posting record on here definitely indicates that I am anti-UFC and a troll.

Oh wait, youre fallen for the most alluring of mistakes that any know-nothing MMA noob can fall for.

"Nothing happened before I got here"

Run along.

Dan usualy earns the shot!

And he delivers!