Who goes Broke 1st McGoat or Floyd?

I'd put my house on Floyd.

What says YouGee?

It's hard to say.

Who knows where Mcgregors career goes, whether he fights Floyd, whether he fights in the UFC for a decade with great success earning hundreds of millions, whether he crosses over into other forms of entertainment.

It's also possible he gets a couple of losses in a row, his star fizzles out and the way he is spending that probably wouldn't go too well.

Who the hell is McGoat??

Floyd alreadt has creditors taking his stuff back, thats why he wants an easy money fight.

McGregor

As popular as he is his net worth is nowhere near Floyd's

Also, HE'S NOT FIGHTING, how can he make money if he doesn't want to defend his belts and fight

SexiestManAlive - McGregor

Also, HE'S NOT FIGHTING, how can he make money if he doesn't want to defend his belts and fight

You're forgetting something. 

One lives a relatively quiet life in Dublin, one lives like a Sheik in Vegas. McGregors fancy watches and cars aside, I think he's the more level headed of the duo, and has always talked about get in, get rich, get out. 

LOL

Riiiiiiight....!?!?!?!

Have you seen Floyd's sports betting slips?

onepunchJD - Who the hell is McGoat??
Hey Nate!

U forget Floyd has Alot of fighters on his roster working for him. He may end up not as rich as his now but the money team will keep bringing him cash.

NorthSouthDinner4Two - 
onepunchJD - Who the hell is McGoat??
Hey Nate!

By "Nate" you must mean anybody who knows MMA?

Unless McGoat is in reference to how he looks?

NorthSouthDinner4Two -

LOL

Riiiiiiight....!?!?!?!

Have you seen Floyd's sports betting slips?
And the fact that his kitchen is surrounded with Vegas betting machines. All Floyd needs is 1 more fight and if its McGregor not sure he will need to raise a pinky again. Luckily for him too because his hands are like the first and last saltines in a sleeve...

I think Conor is more family guy, has a quiet life when not showing off for public - he will be fine.

The Mick imo

Mcdouche

My chicken McNugget had a hole in it.

Mcnugget

businessbhoy -

You're forgetting something. 

One lives a relatively quiet life in Dublin, one lives like a Sheik in Vegas. McGregors fancy watches and cars aside, I think he's the more level headed of the duo, and has always talked about get in, get rich, get out. 

Conor lives a quiet life lol?

Broke people are always hoping that people with money go broke. Don't be so pathetic you ground beetles.

The actual answer is OP.

He's just about spent all of his allowance money. 

Malvert the Janitor -

The actual answer is OP.

He's just about spent all of his allowance money. 

0/10.

You sir are a Janitor.

I actually have money to go broke..........

You do not annnnnd you clean toilets.