Who has Shields beaten?

I mean, besides 3 current top 10 Welterweights in Kampmann, Daley, and Condit, a top 15 in Pyle, the #1 middleweight contender Yushin Okami, the former #1 middleweight contender Dan Henderson, and #6 ranked middleweight Robbie Lawler.....

....I MEAN......

WHO HAS THIS GUY BEATEN? I mean, Koscheck.....well, Koscheck has beaten 1 guy in the last 3 years span that is ranked in the top 10 who is Paul Daley, the same guy that Shields actually finished? Oh, I guess Koscheck deserved his shot a lot.

Dan Hardy, well.....He beat top 10 ranked Swick. 1 top 10 win in his career, so a little less deserving than Koscheck....

.....WAIT A MINUTE, so Shields is the most deserving Welterweight contender since Jon Fitch and Thiago Alves????!!!!

Say it ain't so....

SAY IT AIN'T SO....

SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It ain't so.

skarrd4lyfer - It ain't so.

Phew, that's a relief. I'm glad that one sane UGer agrees that Koscheck and Hardy really deserved their title shots!

Didn't Shields and his boys also beat that sweet little autistic kid after he fought that geezer?

...I'll just ten quietly in my corner now Phone Post

I'm looking forward to the GSP/Shields fight. I think it'll be more competitive than a lot of people think.

I agree, it will be a competitive fight. Shields almost always finds a way to win.

Poopyface TomatoNose -SAY IT AIN'T SO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will not go,
Turn the lights off,
Carry me home,

Nana nana nana nana na na
Nana nana nana nana na na