Who has the best belt collection?

Shonie Carter.

8 Likes

By clinching the whole fight

I remember watching the fight, Manny tried to box, Floyd to run, the most frustrating floyd’s fight to watch, and manny was with bad shoulder xd

1 Like

Bump, Cyborg could potentially have a PFL belt soon.

4 Likes

5 Likes

gay

epic pic

came to post Mr. International.

Lewis needs to do a parody of this pic. He should sit there in yellow shorts with a white t-shirt and then have his little UFC belt on his shoulder. Down where the Glory belts are in the original pic Lewis should have a bunch of Popeyes on one side and then a bunch of Dos Equis bottles on the other side.

Post the original pic below his pic on twitter.

1 Like

Gladiator challenge and KOTC has produced more talent than Cage Warriors by far. I don’t know why you’d consider the cage warriors belt to mean anything more than a belt in any US regional promotion.

Jake shields won a lot of belts.

1 Like

Last GC event I went to, literally every fight was for a belt. California belt, US West Belt, Superfight belt, anything they could make up. Not saying good guys haven’t gone through there, but those titles are worthless. CW at least has one lineal champ.

Sanjay does and it’s not even close.

1 Like

When’s the last time that guy saw his own cock?

His belly touches the cold porcelain when he uses a urinal

I get it but with Gladiator challenge all those titles are just so people sell more tickets. I don’t care what gimmicks a local promoter has to resort to in order to pay his bills.

Good Thread

If Alex KO’s Jamahal and Izzy (205), then he’s up there for sure. But he’s still too new.

So yeah, they’re garbage belts… not sure what you’re arguing over. I never said good fighters hadn’t gone through the promotion, I just meant their titles are given away like candy and worth 0 for this topic.

2 Likes