Who has the best belt collection?

My personal pick is Eddie Alvarez, has a UFC championship, Bodog, Bellator tournament and world title. Gaethje also an interim UFC belt, WSOF belt, BMF belt. Hendo has UFC tournament, Pride, and Strikeforce. Conor has 2 CW and 2 UFC.

Don’t care about “Gladiator Challenge” or any of those garbage belts. Who has the best relevant collection?

3 Likes

4 Likes

Cris cyborg easy! UFC, strikeforce, Bellator and Invicta. Probably the most impressive in the sport.

6 Likes

Oh nice pick, didn’t think of her. Yeah that’s definitely up there.

Anderson Silva

Shooto
Cage Rage
UFC

2 Likes

10 Likes

I’d probably go with this for now.

Pereira will be a contender if he wins next month - 2 divisions in both UFC and Glory.

5 Likes

11 Likes

4 Likes

Add Dream to this list and it’s pretty dang up there.

3 Likes

@shoey
I am not trying to split hairs with this post; I genuinely respect your knowledge and this is a great topic

Dan Henderson received a gold medallion for his UFC 17 tournament win

• 2 arguably split decision victories

No belt awarded at this event for the tournament win

Medal was awarded by Bob Meyrowitz while Joe Rogan was interviewing him at the end of the fight

1 Like

Pancrase,UFC,Strikeforce & WEC.

6 Likes

Pretty hard to beat that. TBE

To play devils advocate, he was technically a 2 weight champ in pride so it balances back out

1 Like

Was Pacquiao a lineal champion?

All in all, Pacquiao won 11 major world titles in his career and became the only boxer to win lineal championships in five different weight divisions.

1-cris cyborg
2-franky sham
3-reem

Not sure but I know Floyd beat his ass

1 Like

Cyborg has a Bellator belt and they don’t even have ten FW’s signed to rank on their website.

Cyborg got the UFC belt and they don’t have close to fifteen FW’s to sign to rank on their site.

Got the Invicta belt and they have not had a FW title fight in years. Have they had a FW fight this year?

Strikeforce, how many WMMA FW’s did they have signed?

Cyborg has a lot of belts but the division is not a real division compared to the mens and its not the same conversation when it comes to best belt collection.

Cyborg’s belts are in a division that does not have 1% of the talent pool as some of the men’s divisions and that can somehow be called the most impressive belt collection?

3 Likes

Mousasi does not have the most impressive belt collection but it is very impressive.

2x Bellator MW champ
1x DREAM LHW Champ
1x DREAM MW Champ
1x DREAM Super Hulk GP Champ
1x Strikeforce LHW champ
1x Cage Warriors MW champ

Was also 9-3 in the UFC and on a five fight win steak with no title shot when he left the promotion.

Also KOed Musashi in K1 and went 2-0 there.

Also a PRIDE, RINGS, DEEP, M1 and Bodog vet.

Twenty year career with 49 wins in MMA.

6 Likes

Mousasi is the only top 25 ranked MW in the world with 40+ wins and only two even have 30 or more wins.

The second most wins among top 50 ranked MW’s is Khalidov with 37, twelve less than Mousasi.

Mousasi has 13 more wins than even Anderson Silva.

60% of the top 50 ranked MWs don’t even have 20 wins and Mousasi has 49.

Mousasi fighting Khalidov in a legends fight with both fighters then retiring would be cool.

2 Likes