Who has the best body lock / clinch takedowns?

Who has the best body lock takedowns and clinch takedowns?

I dunno about the best but Couture comes to mind.  He was money against Tim Sylvia & GG. 

Fedor, Randy. Jon Jones' have looked good.

Um... How about the Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestler...

What's that dudes name?

Dan something...

Dan Henderson has some pretty badass bodylock style takedowns.

ACE won DEAL with it -  Um... How about the Olympic Greco-Roman Wrestler...

What's that dudes name?

Dan something...

His name is he's not that consistent with the clinch or doesnt use it enough because he likes to use his right hand more.

People will note Orcus nominated Fedor, ;p, they will also note that I do not. Fedor is good in the clinch but not as dominating consistently in it as a Couture.

Dont forget Lindland.

Hughes as well.

Karo.

Though he launched them pretty good as well, i think, overall Hendo got outwrestled by Ninja and Arona and Busta also got him down from the clinch. I do think this is because Hendo looks for the right hand too much.

Machida

Hendo, Linland and GSP.

lindland got a greco silver medal...

B Mcallister - Who has the best body lock takedowns and clinch takedowns?

This video says it all...No question imo  Dan Henderson

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2gLsVT-biA

I beg to differ with "no question" since Henderson has been outwrestled/clinched numerous times.

Bustamante should be listed since, as a BJJ guy, he pretty muched own every wrestler put in front of him in the clinch and on the ground

He made the Mat Lindland ass wooping look like a dad scolding his son!

Wasa-B - I beg to differ with "no question" since Henderson has been outwrestled/clinched numerous times.

The question wasn't who is the best fighter in the clinch.  It was who has the best clinch takedowns.  I never said he was the best in the clinch.  I am simply stating that he has the best clinch takedowns.  Watch that video.  There are some great examples in there.  You could argue any of the Team Quest guys past and present could take that title.  Lindland, Couture, and Hendo have all amazing clinch takedowns.

I do think this is because Hendo looks for the right hand too much.

I tend to agree, but don't tell Bisping that.

themisanthrope - 
I do think this is because Hendo looks for the right hand too much.

I tend to agree, but don't tell Bisping that.

Right Hand?  Fuck right hand, Hendo looks for the KYAO (Knock Your Ass Out) too much lol. 

He always swings with bad intentions which is why he often gases before the end of the fight.  I still love the guy.  Hendo is the man.

Gotta say the the old team quest trio, Randy, Matt, and Dan.

I think Randy and Matt were more consistent in the clinch than Hendo.

Tito

Okami

Randy

Lindland

Fedor: I don't think I've ever seen a non-body lock TD from him.

Okami's are good too.