Who Has the Best Chin??

Fedor has the best everything.

Cabbage,Fujita,and Hunt.

I say cabbage that guy can take a beating remember the cabbage silvia fight he must of took a 100 shots to the dome?

Hunt has, to my knowledge, never been ko'ed.
I've seen him get knocked down once but that was by a LHK by Cro Cop, and he got right back up.

Hunt gets my vote.

Shonie lol

Eilers

No question Hunt and Fujita

why are people saying chuck?

has he been pummelled in the face like gomi or cabbage or hunt or fujita?

no he hasn't

just because he hasn't been ko'd doesn't give him the top chin in the game

put him against some top strikers and we might see this perceived notion of his chin fade away

Absolutely unquestionably - Hunt. This shouldn't even be up for debate.

The guy has routinely taken flush bombs from WORLD-CLASS strikers, and never been knocked out. Nobody else mentioned on this thread can say the same.

Sure they've all taken hard flush shots, but not from world-class heavy-hitters like Cro Cop, LeBanner, Sefo.

I feel pretty confident that no other fighter in MMA, or maybe even any other combat sport, could have taken Cro Cop's LHK flush like that, and gotten right back up without even seeming to be momentarily dazed.

Even Igor who had been known for having an iron chin and was once thought to be un-KO-able himself was KTFO by a flush CC LHK.

Hunt just gets up right away with a fuckin' grin like, "Good one, dude."

i cant believe nobody has said barnett. heres one for you, how about wanderlei? hes only been knocked out a couple times, but taken some serious ass whoopins and still won almost everyone. (that thing with the vitor k.o. in ufc was weeeeeaaakkkk!!)

Gomi, Hunt

jay leno

hunt, gomi

and liddell has a great chin. couture and rampage both put a beating on him, and he was never knocked out. pele absolutely fucked his shit up with a head kick, and he was fine.

Fujita has an inhuman chin, but he does get rocked. I'm not sure why people are mentioning Liddell. Hunt is simply impossible to even stun. He's taken high kicks to the head from CroCop that would kill most men and not even get visibly stunned.

I think there is a diff in not being KOed and not being knocked down. Nog has been dropped quite a few times (CC, Fedor, Barnett). Others mentioned have taken huge shots and not even stumbled in their tracks.

For the japanese guys, Gomi as mentioned and Mach also are known for their chins.

watch Hunt vs. Ray Sefo and you will know the answer to this question.

Not an MMA fighter, but I'd give an honorable mention to Buakaw. That guy has taken some HARD shots and never even slowed down, just watch his fights with Ole Larson and Jomhod.

No contest: Mark Hunt

LOL at the answer to this question not being Hunt.

Seriously, Hunt was taking full on powershots to the face from the best kickboxers in the world and never once got KO'ed (Lebanner did TKO him, although it was more from leg kicks, and lack of cardio than anything)