Who has the best odds to defeat Jones?

IfapouttoBrenchael - Vitor and Silva or Hendo

FIXED

Coleman, Mark "The Hammer".

HELWIG -  Coleman, Mark "The Hammer".

The antidote!!!!!!! Phone Post

Vitor Belfort.

Machida showed that Bones can get hit if you lunge in fast.

Vitor is the master at this Phone Post

A handful of heavies...

"bad" AIDS

French Fries Malone - 
HELWIG -  Coleman, Mark "The Hammer".

The antidote!!!!!!! Phone Post

The PRIMORDIAL UFC champion.

Was #1 then got knocked off with a series of losses.

Became #1 again! Then was knocked off with a series of losses.

Shit happens in threes and 205 is a fresh start for Cole.

Seal Team Six Phone Post

Gegard

Nobody in the UFC at this moment will stop him.. Jones goes undefeated for a couple years I think his first loss will happen at heavyweight Phone Post

rashad has the best chance, i really think he and jones know something we all dont from their time at jacksons together, rashad probably has better wrestling , definately has better stand up game, the major problem is rashad is really small and jones is really big, however everyone is the same height on the ground and if rashad can take him down he will get the tko, plus hes always got that punchers chance on the feet but his best gameplan would be to take jones down... i also think davis is a smokey he is as close as u can get to jones physically and also has slick wrestling

i don't see anyone outside of tank abbott having a chance. he'd crush jones like a can of milwaukee's best.

swany - rashad has the best chance, i really think he and jones know something we all dont from their time at jacksons together, rashad probably has better wrestling , definately has better stand up game, the major problem is rashad is really small and jones is really big, however everyone is the same height on the ground and if rashad can take him down he will get the tko, plus hes always got that punchers chance on the feet but his best gameplan would be to take jones down... i also think davis is a smokey he is as close as u can get to jones physically and also has slick wrestling

That sounds very silly. "Everyone's the same height on the ground"? Right, because it's not like having long legs helps to secure a triangle.

of the people he hasn't faced (hendo,rashad,lil nog) i would say lil nog...

notsometourist -
swany - rashad has the best chance, i really think he and jones know something we all dont from their time at jacksons together, rashad probably has better wrestling , definately has better stand up game, the major problem is rashad is really small and jones is really big, however everyone is the same height on the ground and if rashad can take him down he will get the tko, plus hes always got that punchers chance on the feet but his best gameplan would be to take jones down... i also think davis is a smokey he is as close as u can get to jones physically and also has slick wrestling

That sounds very silly. "Everyone's the same height on the ground"? Right, because it's not like having long legs helps to secure a triangle.

Wrong!

Sean Salmon can triangle Brock Lesnar just as well as Jon Jones could!

-Tard Logic Phone Post

StayRad -
xlDutchielx - Nobody in the UFC at this moment will stop him.. Jones goes undefeated for a couple years I think his first loss will happen at heavyweight Phone Post

Hate to burst ur bubble but he has a loss Phone Post

Hate to burst YOUR bubble, but that loss is a dq that happened after bones already had Hamill dominated. Phone Post