Who is a new guy you think will be champ one day?

That lad that's fighting Dennis silva soon. Forget his name Phone Post 3.0

Melvin Guillard

I mean...

Ummmmmm. Phone Post 3.0

sillyscreenname -
BeauTown - Thatch, dunno what happened to him though Phone Post 3.0

Had to pull out of his bout with Mein because of a compound toe fracture. Put some nasty pics up on his twitter with the bone sticking out.

But yes, Brandon Thatch for sure is going to be a contender and might even be champ one day.
Thanks mate! Hopefully he is back soon ! VU Phone Post 3.0

Honeycutt Phone Post 3.0

Charles Rosa. 9-0 all first round finished except one first round finish. Stepping in to fight Dennis silva on Saturday. Phone Post 3.0

Michael Page Phone Post 3.0

Khabib

Bill Brasky.

Only problem is he needs to cut off his dick to make the heavyweight limit.

There's that Russian feller. You know which one I'm talking about.

Brendon shaub Phone Post 3.0

Bryan caraway Phone Post 3.0

Hate420 - Honeycutt Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0

rutger_11B - I was told to keep an out of for Jarred Brooks at 125 by a friend. He's undefeated as an amateur and so far 2-0 as a pro. Was #1 wrestler in the US at 113lbs in high school. From Warsaw, Indiana. Phone Post 3.0
Good call on this, he is hilarious and a stud wrestler. I also believe he has more fights than that but they weren't sanctioned fights. Phone Post 3.0

East bound and down Korean Powers -
rutger_11B - I was told to keep an out of for Jarred Brooks at 125 by a friend. He's undefeated as an amateur and so far 2-0 as a pro. Was #1 wrestler in the US at 113lbs in high school. From Warsaw, Indiana. Phone Post 3.0
Good call on this, he is hilarious and a stud wrestler. I also believe he has more fights than that but they weren't sanctioned fights. Phone Post 3.0
Ok I read that wrong, I thought you meant 2-0 as an ammy. Phone Post 3.0

I'm from south bend Indiana which is only 45 minutes away from Warsaw. I wrestled same time as him and do BJJ so it's kinda a small world for mma/BJJ in the area, that's how I found out recently about him fighting. Phone Post 3.0

rutger_11B -
I'm from south bend Indiana which is only 45 minutes away from Warsaw. I wrestled same time as him and do BJJ so it's kinda a small world for mma/BJJ in the area, that's how I found out recently about him fighting. Phone Post 3.0
I watched him wrestle at state and he almost fought my brother for an amateur belt. I'm from Fort Wayne. Phone Post 3.0

Oh okay, I'm real familiar with Fort Wayne. I'm in 1/293rd infantry our battalion headquarters is there. I'm in c co up in Angola though Phone Post 3.0

Brandon Thatch.

I will start his top team soon.

Julio Cesar Nevez

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Julio-Cesar-Neves-Jr-85818

myee8 - Notorious and Gunnar... Phone Post 3.0
This Phone Post 3.0