WHO IS GOING TO THE GFC SAT?

Just wondering who is going to the Gracie Fighting Championships Saturday night? GFC gave away 7 pairs of tickets to UG members Saturday night. I know there are people from Mich, Kentucky, W.Virginia, Ohio going. Represent your state here by posting that you will be there. If you cant make it, watch live on Dish Network, BellView Express or Viewers Choice in Canada, or watch on the web thru mmawl.com for $24.95!

I'll be going thanks to the ticket giveway on the UG.

O-H-I-O

4 SEASONS WILL BE IN

not me

sorry matt savy

I wish

ttt

I wish I could make it... HAHAHAH!

I wish I had better seat...HAHAHAHA!

See you all there....

I am pretty sure I will be in attendance.....

iknow 20 people that are going as long as tommy trauma sauer is fighting make it happen lets go

Sorry, couldnt get tommy on the card, just didnt work out. Maybe in the next one though, and not short notice. Dustin, I got you a ticket wayyYYY up in the top row, I wanted you to be able to see really good. NHBWildman, are you really going. I heard that your mom said you had to clean your room and do your homework before you could go.

ttt for SAT, GFC

If you havent bought your tickets yet, you can go to the GFCfighter website and get big discounts on tickets if you sign up for the GFC fanclub.

ttt

Cant Wait for the weigh in's Friday and the fights Saturday nite. All of the hard work finaly gonna pay off.

relsonbrownbelt,

Check your Private Mail here on the UG...and get back to me...

Thanks

I dont have private mail, email my reg email. I dont have a pro account.

OK

I wish I could be there, but I'm sending my sons and brother instead.

Kick ass Ryan!

Papa

ttt