Who is going to win? Islam or Volk

Lol at this being considered anything but a gimme. This shouldn’t even count as a defense:

2 Likes

Fixed

I won’t bet against Islam but would not be surprised to see Volk pull out a win.

1 Like

I love the volks balls!

It’s gutsy and problematic for this situation! But he wants to be destined as great!

I’m all for it!

War Volk!

MR. C

1 Like

They are both white you retarded mouth breathing homosexual.

4 Likes

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Both have crazy records, massive win streaks, etc. Volks has huge balls for doing this, if anything. And Islam is good for accepting it.

2 Likes

Whats the reach advantage?

I just hope its a good fight but I see islam by anything he wants.

Islam reach is 70 inches

Volk’s is 71 inches

1 Like

Reach hardly matters when Islam is gonna have him on his back lol

Listen to this little rat change his tune.

Last time Islam was going to lose to Oliveira and this time the p4p #1 fighter is a gimme according to him/it.
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I picked Charles yes. I never picked Volk you retard. He’s WAY too small for roided out Islam. I see Islam raping him on the ground. But hey, Islam has shown to be super chinny. He did get KTFO by some random unknown fighter​:joy::joy:. Maybe Volk lays him stiff. Don’t get me wrong. I’d love to see it.

And lmao at p4p. When Renan was p4p it was apparent that ranking was a complete fucking joke.

I picked Islam over Charles. In the second round as well.

So now that it’s established you’re a fucking retard and I’m on point,

don’t you ever address me again you absolute rodent of a thing.

Cringe Old Man GIF - Cringe Old Man Clint GIFs

Yeah that guy who didn’t lose for 8 years and was decimating top-5 guys really made the P4P list look bad. His career is identical to Khabibs other than the early retirement.

Renan was legit before TJ’s cheating ass took his soul.

The 135lb division wasn’t what it is now. That winning streak was mostly out of the UFC. He was on a 7 fight winning streak in the UFC before he lost

Volk has the longer reach by an inch, 71 to 70 for Islam, I forgot he had a long reach for his size, he had a longer reach than Holloway

Volk can catch him if this guy can, I know it’s been 7 years since and his striking is better but Volks striking is better than this guy