Who is ready for the Tuivasa 'cupey'?

1 Like

Why not just drink beer out of an arse?

1 Like

Bam Bam Sport GIF by UFC

1 Like

I’m not ready

2 Likes

Might have to wait until his next fight.

Lewis takes him out imo

This fucker ever heard of a glass?

1 Like

Originally I thought Lewis would win this pretty easily. Now I think that Tuivasa has the tools to get the job done. Leg kicks and picking his shots. An aged Hunt bullied Lewis. Tai has the tools at the least. I think it’s a pick ‘em fight.

5 Likes

This. Fucking low class trash.

1 Like

How’s he gonna do that while knocked out

1 Like

This guy thinks he’s cool and funny coz a few drunk geeks in the crowd cheer him for his stupidity and immaturity

But he’s got you all talking about it, though, doesn’t he :wink:

2 Likes

I think the smarter man wins and I’m not sure who that’s going to be or what it will look like, but I’m afraid it’s going to be a wall and stall by Lewis.

1 Like

I’m fukin ready. Tui by tko

4 Likes

If its a 30 second KO cupey, I’m ready. If it is a sweaty ass 3 round decision cupey, I’m much less ready.

3 Likes

Shut up cunt

Bro……, I believe

2 Likes

Damn, the comments prove most people will never travel off the block they grow up on lol. The shoey is a cultural tradition amongst his fan base. It’s equal parts disgusting and awesome. Dude’s an entertainer, he’s here to entertain. I hope he has a blast.

2 Likes

We all know what shooey’s are and their significance in Australia.

But you don’t need to do 10 of them off disgusting fans walking down the aisle!

To each their own, it’s funny to watch and if he likes it then good for him. Wouldn’t catch me doing that with my own shoe let alone nasty strangers!

1 Like

I don’t want either to lose, but I’ve got Bam Bam in this one. I’d be happy if Lewis pulled a last second Volkov on him.

Scientifically speaking, the cup should act as a better funneling device … jus sayin …

2 Likes