Who is the dirtiest MMA fighter of all time?

ref put RNC on Stupid fighter - YouTube

Dirty Bob Schriber, Gilbert Yvel, Gerard Gordeau are bad but this guy is another level … 

1 Like

Where does roiding rank in the dirty fighter competition?

1 Like

That dude that blinded the guy in the vale tudo japan way back when ...

Renato Bablu Sobral

Having trouble remembering what Mike Kyle did.

RichardGere'sMissingGerbil -

Didn't Gary Goodridge squeeze someone's balls to win a fight?

Yes. Big Daddy successfully applied the Brazilian ball squeeze to The Pedro during IVC1 (1997) and won.

Not remotely as dirty as anything that Gerard Gordeaux and Mike Kyle have done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR1AQBXHseY

thehoodedwonder139 -

Having trouble remembering what Mike Kyle did.

He bit his way out of a side choke.

gordeau. 

runner up paul harris. 

Yvel 

Hitman Rob - Gerard Gordeau

to purposefully eye gouge and permanently blind your opponent and then justify it by saying that it was to stop his opponent, who beat him, getting further hurt. scum.

Yuki Nakai then keeps his life altering injury a secret to protect the sport.

The best and worse of MMA in one fight. Shame Yuki had to fight that piece of shit in the first place.

Yvel always comes first to mind when this question pops up because he kinda has a record single incident. Palhares would disregard opponent’s taps and the referee’s pleas to let go in each and every fight. But Yvel refused the referee’s instructions for quite a while before clocking him in the face, sending him dazed and tumbling. AND proceeding to punt kick the ref when he kinda crawled around, I think this takes the cake because I have never seen anything quite like it. Shoves, insults and the odd slap has been thrown at refs but a punch-kick combo, that is Yvel’s thing…

Gordeau is a pretty fascinating person. Absolute born fighter and warrior whose mentality could be contained in the order and structure of Japanese TMA but not in NHB because when you call it no holds barred then to him it is no holds barred, you don’t tell Gordeau to limit himself in that setting. In his mind this was not martial arts, this was fighting and tell him you want this to appear like no-rules fighting but “hey, we are kinda quiet on this but eye gouging, groin shots and biting is actually forbidden, you can’t do that”, then he will do exactly that. Royce went to visit him a couple years ago and had to pop the question “seriously, why did you bite me?” and Gerard just pointed to the UFC1 poster on the wall: “Look what it says, Royce. There are no rules”.

Some people are just preset to give fewer fucks than normal, if any. He may not be suited for cagefighting in a controlled manner but beside me in the trenches with a rifle when enemies threaten to overwhelm the position, hell yes.

Alex Oliveira is getting there, multiple fouls every fight...

Gforce - 
RichardGere'sMissingGerbil -

Didn't Gary Goodridge squeeze someone's balls to win a fight?

Yes. Big Daddy successfully applied the Brazilian ball squeeze to The Pedro during IVC1 (1997) and won.

Not remotely as dirty as anything that Gerard Gordeaux and Mike Kyle have done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gR1AQBXHseY

Attacking balls was legal in IVC1, so technically Goodridge did nothing illegal, it was hardcore event. Putting hands or feet inside the opponents shorts became illegal by the second event.

per - 
Hitman Rob - Gerard Gordeau

to purposefully eye gouge and permanently blind your opponent and then justify it by saying that it was to stop his opponent, who beat him, getting further hurt. scum.

Yuki Nakai then keeps his life altering injury a secret to protect the sport.

The best and worse of MMA in one fight. Shame Yuki had to fight that piece of shit in the first place.

Yvel always comes first to mind when this question pops up because he kinda has a record single incident. Palhares would disregard opponent’s taps and the referee’s pleas to let go in each and every fight. But Yvel refused the referee’s instructions for quite a while before clocking him in the face, sending him dazed and tumbling. AND proceeding to punt kick the ref when he kinda crawled around, I think this takes the cake because I have never seen anything quite like it. Shoves, insults and the odd slap has been thrown at refs but a punch-kick combo, that is Yvel’s thing…

Gordeau is a pretty fascinating person. Absolute born fighter and warrior whose mentality could be contained in the order and structure of Japanese TMA but not in NHB because when you call it no holds barred then to him it is no holds barred, you don’t tell Gordeau to limit himself in that setting. In his mind this was not martial arts, this was fighting and tell him you want this to appear like no-rules fighting but “hey, we are kinda quiet on this but eye gouging, groin shots and biting is actually forbidden, you can’t do that”, then he will do exactly that. Royce went to visit him a couple years ago and had to pop the question “seriously, why did you bite me?” and Gerard just pointed to the UFC1 poster on the wall: “Look what it says, Royce. There are no rules”.

Some people are just preset to give fewer fucks than normal, if any. He may not be suited for cagefighting in a controlled manner but beside me in the trenches with a rifle when enemies threaten to overwhelm the position, hell yes.

What on earth are you talking about? He’d gouge your eyes out in the trenches and throw you to the enemy so he could make an escape. He’s a pretty fascinating person, born warrior… Shut the fuck up.

He is scum and if he can’t get it into his dumb head that you cant eye gouge an opponent then he shouldn’t take part in what is clearly a sporting contest.

And what a pussy to tap out to a guy a foot shorter than him, who he’d already eye gouged, and when the lock wasn’t even on fully and pressure applied.

Its Yuki Nakai bitch… That’s the guy you want in the trenches with you. What a stupid post from someone who’s been on this board long enough to know better.

^^I will highlight that it is indeed Nakai who you want in the trenches with you. That’s a great point.

JoelN -

Dirty Bob Schrijber 

There is no other correct answer.

Jon Jones

Fallon Fox

I agree with palhares, Yvel and JJ. A few that I think often fight dirty but are not mentioned is Faber and Benavidez. They often do fouls and they seems super intentional momentum-breakers when they face adversity. Koscheck was also a dirty fighter. Don’t know if Romero is per se, but stoolgate was nasty. Lombard seems a little frayed on the edges. 

but really - the dirtiest fighters IMO are those who have doped the most - which I have no idea who is. Barnett, JJ, Anderson, Fitch, Vitor all come to mind. 

Kyle, Yvel,