Who is the UGer G.O.A.T. ?

CRE

2 Likes

Underground News

CRE!

1 Like

What about McCorkle? From the UG to the bottom of a ufc undercard - then to co main event, with most of the ug rallying around him...

NPD and CRE.

They're both trolls, but I don't think NPD knows he's a troll, which makes it that much funnier, and CRE probably knows he is one, but is pretty goodnatured about it. You have to be to get shit on from all angles like he does, and still keep trucking along. 

Trolls think trolls are the GOAT of a forum.

Damn Severn contributes thread after thread of interesting info and discussions

Which is why he was rewarded with a red name.

Evidence speaks for itself

Doctor mma - 
mdh2k10 - 
abonsabo - lol Whistleblowers terrible

My vote goes to MMAlogic and orcus

all 56 of your posts are fedor bashing

if it wasn't orcus, you would be slobbing all over doctor mma or lesnar turtle or auzzie or any of the anti fedor fag patrol, there's like 5 of you who devote all of your posting to bashing one fighter, refuse to listen or aknowledge rankings/records of his opposition, etc and so on.
You are crying on every thread available about the people who put you on your place everywhere. You just hate it that you dont have any facts left to discuss, its not your fault, its because of the decisions your hero has made. I kinda understand your frustation.

And my vote goes to HH

Dude you qualify in the top 5 worst poster on this forum so I wouldn't talk.

Doctor mma - 
mdh2k10 - 
abonsabo - lol Whistleblowers terrible

My vote goes to MMAlogic and orcus

all 56 of your posts are fedor bashing

if it wasn't orcus, you would be slobbing all over doctor mma or lesnar turtle or auzzie or any of the anti fedor fag patrol, there's like 5 of you who devote all of your posting to bashing one fighter, refuse to listen or aknowledge rankings/records of his opposition, etc and so on.

You are crying on every thread available about the people who put you on your place everywhere. You just hate it that you dont have any facts left to discuss, its not your fault, its because of the decisions your hero has made. I kinda understand your frustation.

And my vote goes to HH

I figured abonsabo was a second account from one of the fedor haters. I am surprised it's doctor mma though. An 11er referencing whistleblower screams 2nd account, but now I'm wondering if it's a 3rd account and doctor mma is a secondary. If that's the case, that's pretty good b/c doctor mma's hating/bashing is on a much more dumber level than orcus and tmlt(who has teared off on the bashing lately).

Anyways, just had to point that out, keep on bashing boys

Most entertaining I would have to say Skelboy, he was pretty entertaining...and OMA of course Phone Post

ME!!!!

Str4nger D4nger - LOAW, 2jupes, or DamnSevern. No other posters can claim the kind of hit/miss ratio they can. Phone Post

This Phone Post

• 8 more screen names registered in 2011 picking orcus*

I would say:

RKing85 and Whistleblower(the only two people on here Im sure know the sport better than I do)

caposa, lookoutawhale, pro ice, ghengis con(countless hours for little to no monetary gain, purely for love of the sport)

CRE could be up there but he lacks the legitimacy to identify and respect boundaries. People who actually train/fight know not to cross certain lines even in jest.

superCalo. hes very knowledgeable about the sport and represents what true mma fans should be like

whistleblower, caposa, lookoutawhale, and Sandy/Uncle Justice get my votes.

OnlyTheStrongSurvive - superCalo. hes very knowledgeable about the sport and represents what true mma fans should be like

MAd Xyientist in his heyday was awesome. 

he doesnt post as much anymore

2Jupes
LOAW
Gordo
Damn Sevren
TSGIGOR
Hammers Hamil
Golden Boy
Bobby Lupo
Westside Strangler
Train Judo

Damn Severn  - (instead of courting the trolls with incessant fighter bashing, he actually posts stuff that's actually relevant and intresting to MMA).

There's others I like as well...many of them were already mentioned.

HELWIG - * 8 more screen names registered in 2011 picking orcus*

Imagine that....