Who is the UGer G.O.A.T. ?

kkm ftw Phone Post

DamnSevern and superCalo. Phone Post

Damn severn and nhbguy Phone Post

HELWIG - * 8 more screen names registered in 2011 picking orcus*

Obviously this is because newcomers can take in the whole canvas spread out before them and make up their minds objectively, while old fogeys are blinded by nostalgia and "back in my day" tunnel vision. "This Beatles crap is just NOISE! What happened to real music??"  

I think I overlook screen names too much Phone Post

2jupes. Sfm. Lexus. Hh. Mmalogic damn Severn and I'm a fan of abeforman Phone Post

And I find npd entertaining Phone Post

K-Dub-"T" - <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/pWIqZKhNY90?version=3&hl=en_US&autoplay=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed>

Nice video

I think you are all special in your own unique ways. Phone Post

Pdeking

Tapelord

The "original" Luke Beston

Striker 18

Dragonhead

D241 -  Whistleblower
Damn Severn
PRO ICE
Eaton Beaver

That's a good list, I'd add onepunchJD and HELWIG, but the greatest UG'er is, without question:

Jobe Watson the Bomber Phone Post

Crazy Zimmerman and it's not even close. Sorry, fellas. Phone Post

abonsabo - lol Whistleblowers terrible

My vote goes to MMAlogic and orcus

You should be banned Phone Post

Pro ice, hammers hammil, damnsevern, (a troll but) supercalo. And more just can't think atm Phone Post

This is for the two posters that seemed saddened that no one mentioned them. Look at these puppies. Just look at them. Better now, right?

EatonBeever - too many to name just one....

whistleblower
nhbguy
rockwell
pro ice
onepunchjd
funaki #1
helwig
kingofpancrase (solely on his ken shamrock 2002 thread of the year)
lookouttawhale
mmaguy30
shamrock1fan
bobsappfan
evil yoshida

anyone of those, imo

Great list. I'd add you, EB, and Skellboy.

Oh, and Damien Riccio.

To the people that nominated NarlyPersianDude and SuperCalo amongst these legends who post nothing but great info and incredible insight ... Wow ... Just wow.

I never realized that when I have been donating my pocket change all these years into those little jars near the cash register for people with "Special Needs," they were using it to buy computers for you superstars. Never again ... Phone Post

abonsabo - lol Whistleblowers terrible

My vote goes to MMAlogic and orcus

OMG !

hahahahahahahaha

mmalogic is an oxymoron 

Onepunchjd
Supercalo
Nhbguy
Damnsevern
Pro ice
Caposa
Golden Boy
McCorkle(everyone seems to be forgetting his Matt Hughes book review, which has become famous even to people who have never been to the UG) Phone Post

EatonBeever -  MAd Xyientist in his heyday was awesome. 

he doesnt post as much anymore

Yeah. Where the hell is he anyway ?

MX and MB are probably sippin mai tai's and playing with spider monkey's off the coast of micronesia.