Who is this big dude that handled Charlie Z?

I know it is an old video, but for some reason I just saw it for the first time. Anyone know who the big dude is?

Why would anybody know him?

sagemma - Why would anybody know him?

i know lots of random people on youtube videos bruv

Classy dude, gentleman. I’m not sure if I could compose myself like that.

charlie z took it easy on that guy

Got rocked and turned into a wrastler

pharochuck -

200-0!

TFK_HossPearson -
pharochuck -

200-0!

I follow Charlie Z on Instagram. He is legit insane. He truly believes he is 200-0 and every loss on video is somehow a win of his. And he truly believes Mayweather Jr is afraid of him.

DrPeterVenkman -
TFK_HossPearson -
pharochuck -

200-0!

I follow Charlie Z on Instagram. He is legit insane. He truly believes he is 200-0 and every loss on video is somehow a win of his. And he truly believes Mayweather Jr is afraid of him.

...and you follow him

grady -
DrPeterVenkman -
TFK_HossPearson -
pharochuck -

200-0!

...and you follow him

Best self esteem booster you can ask for. 

DrPeterVenkman - 
TFK_HossPearson -
pharochuck -

200-0!

Charlie thinks every fight is a win somehow. It really is best not to fight him because even if you knock him TF out he'll claim it as a win. Of course it's probably a good feeling to KO him but in the end, it's not worth it because he is legit sick in the head and won't learn anything from it.

As an aside, when he wants to /spar/fight these guys he uses his own mitts, which he has removed a good portion of the padding from while the guys he fights have full 16 ozs on.

CaptainNemo -
DrPeterVenkman - 
TFK_HossPearson -
pharochuck -

200-0!

Charlie thinks every fight is a win somehow. It really is best not to fight him because even if you knock him TF out he'll claim it as a win. Of course it's probably a good feeling to KO him but in the end, it's not worth it because he is legit sick in the head and won't learn anything from it.

As an aside, when he wants to /spar/fight these guys he uses his own mitts, which he has removed a good portion of the padding from while the guys he fights have full 16 ozs on.

hes a scumbag