Who is your favorite fighter?

Endowedwelter -
Confines - Reasons people, let's hear em. Love discussions like these Phone Post 3.0
Crocop just had that awesome demeanor and was all business. Everybody knew what his gameplan and strengths were but few could do anything about it. No fancy footwork, trash talk,gimmicks or outlandish techniques just killer strikes and great TDD. Plus I'm also a lefty and love seeing guys use lots of kicks. Not that he's anything like Crocop but I really like watching Petis too. Phone Post 3.0
Cro Cop was a killer. He was a small hw and still demolished people. Phone Post 3.0

I think Pettis right now is by far light years ahead of most fighters he faces talent wise. If he stayed injury free you would see a legacy cemented like Jones. Phone Post

Frankie Phone Post

Of all time, Kevin Randleman.

Currently, probably Michael Johnson.
Rashad Evans, Wand, and David Rickels are up there too Phone Post 3.0

Current,  Alex White

All time, Frank Shamrock, Sakuraba, Oleg Taktarov

Carlos Condit Phone Post 3.0

de braco -

Current,  Alex White

All time, Frank Shamrock, Sakuraba, Oleg Taktarov

Like Alex White a lot. Always root for the local guys Phone Post 3.0

Shogun The man is a warrior always goes for it although I don't know how many more times I can handle seeing him fucked up on the floor after copping a beating Phone Post 3.0

JDS, Anderson, Chael, Lauzon, McGregor.

Don't think I can narrow it down to one.

Milo Kerrigan - Shogun The man is a warrior always goes for it although I don't know how many more times I can handle seeing him fucked up on the floor after copping a beating Phone Post 3.0
Not gonna lie, it sucked watching him dominate Hendo and then get his nose destroyed like that.

That was brutal. Phone Post 3.0

Pudzilla Phone Post 3.0

Cain Phone Post 3.0

Fighting now: Hendo  Fighting then: Rickson

Sakuraba!

Current- Jones

All Time- Fedor, Anderson, Wand, GSP

Reason- I watch sports to witness greatness on display.

ANDERSON SILVA FTW Phone Post 3.0

Gsp, chuck, anderson, fedor and shogun

Shogun in pride is what made me seriously fall in love with mma. I loved chucks style, anderson mystique, fedors coldness and gsp simply because he was so dominant over everyone. Him vs bj had me so fucking pumped Phone Post 3.0

GSP Phone Post 3.0

Wand, Struve, Cain, Jones, fedor.

To be honest too many too list, love watching aggressive and technical fighters. Phone Post 3.0

Jones, weidman, JDS, Sonnen. Win or lose all those guys have fights you never forget. Gotta mention Fedor, even tho hes retired and has never fought in the UFC. Phone Post 3.0