Who just got cut from the UFC?

I heard someone got cut from the UFC but I can't find any threads on it and Underground news has not reported anything.

If someone can tell me if this true or not and also let me know who it is. I will be up all night looking for a thread on this news.

LOL, good one.

Nate Marquardt Phone Post

Ur an idiot Phone Post

Marcus Davis. Phone Post

Jon Jones

the UG news is busy at the moment i assume, it can get hard finding irrelevant news to post all the time.

reddsharkk - Dave menne is no longer with the ufc

Seriously? Damn! I thought for sure they would keep him after he beat the shit out of Phil Baronis fists.

BJJkilla - the UG news is busy at the moment i assume, it can get hard finding irrelevant news to post all the time.

Actually, I believe Underground news will report this as breaking news after the even on Sunday!

I heard Nate was actually Fred Savage, the world greatest actor. The cat was let out of the bag when 'Nate' wore a Rush Limbaugh costume, rather than the usual boy shorts required to fight in the UFC.

Actually, a few fighters were cut today....

According to my source:

- Cain Velasquez
- Jon Jones
- Anderson Silva
- GSP
- Frankie Edgar
- Jose Aldo
- And the winner of Cruz/Faber will get a guaranteed cut Phone Post

that was a real cunty move, OP. Phone Post

CapnsavemIsDead - that was a real cunty move, OP.

What? are you serious, dude?

Dana White cut the UFC Phone Post

I know I shouldn't have put the word "cut" in my thread title as I'm pretty sure it will be a matter of time before the uncircumsized people from the OG come and post in here about how horrible it is to be circumsized.