Who should Nate Diaz fight in his UFC farewell?

These seem like the most likely options. Who do you open gets Nate on the last fight of his UFC deal?

• Tony Ferguson
  • Vicente Luque
  • Khamzat Chimaev
  • Conor McGregor

0 voters

Ferguson all day. Let the old timer / legends fight one another.

3 Likes

Tony or Robbie fuck the rest

1 Like

Conor.

Tony needs to retire, but if it isnt Conor it should be him.

Nate could use a fat going away check tho and Conor is that.

4 Likes

I didn’t know Ariel Helwani was on the UG

Doez PPV Numbers Doe

Maia

2 Likes

It should be Ferguson, great fight between two crowd favorites. Tony looked awful in his last coupole fights but i don’t image Diaz would wrestle fuck him like Dariush.

Don’t really care for the mcgregor fight since Nate had the dominant finish over him and conor had to turn and run in the second fight in order to squeak out a close decision. Rather see a fresh fight to send him off.

In reality, though egg will pick some horrible stylistic matchup so an up-and-comer can make their name off of Nate and try to lower his stock as much as possible before he leaves to a competitor.

2 Likes

Does Dana like Nate? Nate has been good for the IFC but he has also been a pain in the ass.

If Dana likes him give him Tony. If he doesn’t like him give him cum shot

2 Likes

I’d like to add Robbie Lawler to the mix, and a Diaz vs Diaz bro fight will sell. It doesn’t have to be a bad blood matchup, and would sell WELL.

I voted for McGregor, but it won’t happen. Diaz would leave with too much clout for negotiations with a win.

You guys really need to stop with the Diaz vs Diaz shit lmao zero % chance it happens

2 Likes

Nobody wants to see another Diaz fight Robbie. Robbie would for sure win and he’d do it technically. We want a barn burner. Tony Ferguson or just retire.

1 Like

You’re telling me Nate be Robbie would not be a barn burner?

BaRn BuRnEr

These are humans we are talking about for, christ sake. You’ve got some problems if you want to see family members fight for blood in a steel cage. And tony is unfit for damage in this lifetime, he was already having episodes before his last couple fights, the last thing he needs is a fucking “barn burner”. Im not trying to be an antagonistic cnt, but its repulsive

1 Like

Nate Diaz’s last fight should be against Ferguson. That would be great.

Obviously Dana and Nate are doing contract negotiations, so they don’t give a fuck about sentimentality, or the sporting match up.

Dana offers Chimayez - a no win for Nate. If he leaves on a loss his value is lower.

Nate is not obliged to take any fight, so UFC will have a couple more goes at offering him horrible match ups. All the while whilst offering a new contract.

Nate, wants a better deal, or a match up he can win, so leaves maintaining his value, and can have a few more big money fights, with Bellator or whoever.

1 Like

Hopefully he fights the Muslim so he goes away after being mauled. He’s a clown and it would absolutely hilarious how badly he’d get beaten.

1 Like

Don’t worry, you’re only coming off as a faggot.

I agree with the Muslim but disagree with the outcome. Gonna need a hazmat suit to wade through all the splooge in my living room after Nate concusses Khazmat into a late-age Neanderthal.