Who takes the ww belt?

Kind of a toss up fight for me.
Robbie has looked so beast lately, and he beat Rory pretty decisively the first time... But i think Rory is the kind of guy who learns from and improves behind his mistakes, so I'm almost positive this fight will be totally different then the first.
I really won't be surprised at all by either guy winning, and even though i want lawler to win, i have a feeling MacDonald comes out with some new ish and wins a decision.

What do my fellow UG brothas think? Phone Post 3.0

The WW belt is coming back to Canada where it belongs. Love Lawler though. I'm hoping for an epic battle. Phone Post 3.0

How dare you make a thread without Aldo or Conor? or at least Ronda!

I got Rory.

I disagree he beat him decisively they both had a good round and the other was close as a huge Lawler fan I hope he wins but don't think he can last 5 with Rory at the end of the 3rd the first time Rory seemed to be picking up steam while Lawler seemed to be fading Phone Post 3.0

OmgItsTheWams - I disagree he beat him decisively they both had a good round and the other was close as a huge Lawler fan I hope he wins but don't think he can last 5 with Rory at the end of the 3rd the first time Rory seemed to be picking up steam while Lawler seemed to be fading Phone Post 3.0
I just considered it "decisive" because Robbie dropping Rory a couple times are the only real things that stand out to me in that fight.
Granted i vaguely remember it, i just remember Robbie looking more impressive Phone Post 3.0

Erik_in_559 -
OmgItsTheWams - I disagree he beat him decisively they both had a good round and the other was close as a huge Lawler fan I hope he wins but don't think he can last 5 with Rory at the end of the 3rd the first time Rory seemed to be picking up steam while Lawler seemed to be fading Phone Post 3.0
I just considered it "decisive" because Robbie dropping Rory a couple times are the only real things that stand out to me in that fight.
Granted i vaguely remember it, i just remember Robbie looking more impressive Phone Post 3.0
^imo of course Phone Post 3.0

judonoob - How dare you make a thread without Aldo or Conor? or at least Ronda!

I got Rory.
Haha.. Well it's on the Aldo/McGregor card... Does that count? Phone Post 3.0

Rory is the favorite - about a -185 right now. I hope Robbie knocks him out. But Vegas isn't in the business of losing money. So... Phone Post 3.0