Who tests Zhang Weili?

Who tests Zhang Weili ?? Commision in China or who?

Cause believe that. When USADA gets hands on her shes gonna be nowhere in 2 years.

I'll Test Her

1 Like

1 Like

Who cares. Contrary to what most people here say I believe Andrade or Zangief could be clean. I know girls who have physiques like that and they are 100 clean as they don't even compete.

Don't compare these athletes with your average American heffer. Some girls just have strong physiques go to Brazil or Italy and you'll see 

USADA? USADA?? WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT USADA says? lol Jon Jones turned USADA into a fucking joke. Idgaf what USADA says anymore. Zhang is clean regardless of what USADA says, because USADA has proven itself corrupt af, and their determinations on who is dirty and who is not, are for sale and open to different interpretations depending on the name of the fighter involved.. 

2 Likes
dinkledorf -

Who cares. Contrary to what most people here say I believe Andrade or Zangief could be clean. I know girls who have physiques like that and they are 100 clean as they don't even compete.

Don't compare these athletes with your average American heffer. Some girls just have strong physiques go to Brazil or Italy and you'll see 

I dont compete and im not clean, lol.

Also i live in Italy and of all places is one where you see less athletic/ripped female bodies.

Some work out but its mostly cardio.

cyborg passed many usada tests

its proof they can be beaten consistently

She's got the Chinese government behind her, if you think she's going to piss hot you're delusional

pidgey -
dinkledorf -

Also i live in Italy and of all places is one where you see less athletic/ripped female bodies.

You wouldn't agree that Italians have better natural physiques though? I know noone works out there yet a lot of girls have broad shoulders and pretty strong arms. Roman style. The ones who do workout look like gods 

dinkledorf - 
pidgey -
dinkledorf -

You wouldn't agree that Italians have better natural physiques though? I know noone works out there yet a lot of girls have broad shoulders and pretty strong arms. Roman style. The ones who do workout look like gods 

Let’s get it.

Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
dinkledorf - 
pidgey -
dinkledorf -

Let’s get it.

pidgey,

Quale parte d’Italia?

Siciliano di Brooklyn -
Siciliano di Brooklyn - 
dinkledorf - 
pidgey -
dinkledorf -

Let’s get it.

pidgey,

Quale parte d’Italia?

Im a snow guinea, northern Lombardia near the Swiss Border (Alpi Retiche)