Who the hell boos an 8 second KO?

Is it just me or are the severly ADDed drunkards who comprise of the audience getting worse and worse?

Colorado MMA fans I guess

Houston Alexander fans?

yeah, thats brutal

Booing causes the fighters to say stupid shit too, hence "we can do it again in the Parking Lot" STUPID

My guess was that they were booing the stoppage

Bships3 - My guess was that they were booing the stoppage

Yeah when you see the other guy's arms go stiff and his head drop back for a second, you gotta disagree with the stoppage!

they boo'd Arlovski vs Buentello too. some of you guys have really short memories

the crowd is going to boo any "premature" stoppage because they feel like they got screwed out of a fight

They were booing what they thought was an early stoppage, you numbnut. The crowd was pretty smart, they didn't boo any groundwork the whole night which is the trademark of the redneck white trash crowd.

was a good stoppage.

hornbuckle has flash ko'd the correct

Seamus619 - 

Yeah when you see the other guy's arms go stiff and his head drop back for a second, you gotta disagree with the stoppage!

Seamus........Did I say it was an early stoppage, or did I venture a guess as to WHY the crowd MIGHT have been booing??

no, its just the fact that eventhough it is a KO, it is very anti-climactic in a weird way..i mean, we all want our moneys worth and we all want our fave fighters to perform to their ability..Houston is one of the most exciting fighters in the ufc and he goes out and loses before he throws a punch...its very disappointing and even i was like WTF and very disappointed with this fight..

Bships3 - 
Seamus619 - 

Seamus........Did I say it was an early stoppage, or did I venture a guess as to WHY the crowd MIGHT have been booing??

Dude, I wasnt trying to argue with you. I know and agree with where you were coming from. I was just stating that whoever thought that was an early stoppage doesnt understand that when ones arms go stiff and his head flops back like that, even for a brief second, it was a correct stoppage.

While I agree that it was a good stoppage (and I was there), people were just mad because they felt they got screwed out of a good fight and hoped that Houston was still fine.

That crowd was pretty far from a bunch of rednecks. Half the people looked like they trained in one art or another (esepcially based on all of the club shirts) ... although I think there must've been a sale on Affliction shirts in the Denver area. The other 1/2 of the crowd was sporting one.

There was a pretty strong Houston contingent there. Nebraska's only a couple hours away, so that's to be expected.

He got up pretty fast...but he was gone. His face was blank and he was sitting up with his legs completely flat.