Who thinks that Schaub will become an actor?

I got this feeling that he might actually do it once his fighting career is over. Am I crazy?

Main star of Turok? Phone Post 3.0

I can see it, he lives in LA and sure he has connections in that business. Not a bad gig if he can make steady money from his podcast and supplement it with acting gigs. Phone Post 3.0

For sure! Phone Post 3.0

He's pronunciation and reading skills suggest not Phone Post 3.0

No chance he becomes a successful one. kimbo slice probably has more range Phone Post 3.0

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I can see it, he lives in LA and sure he has connections in that business. Not a bad gig if he can make steady money from his podcast and supplement it with acting gigs. Phone Post 3.0

I randomly came across Jeremy Pivens instagram and Schaub and him seem to be buds.  Hate Schaub but good for him if he can make it work, and that's a hell of a connection there. 

Triple X Guard - He's pronunciation and reading skills suggest not Phone Post 3.0

Arnold had like 5 lines in Conan... ;)

He will probably try. I think he enjoys the "fame" of being able to call himself a UFC fighter more than he actually enjoys fighting for a living. Being an actor will help him fill that void once he's done with fighting.

He has been an actor since Day 1, trying to convince the world he's an elite heavyweight since his arrival in the UFC.

Triple X Guard - He's pronunciation and reading skills suggest not Phone Post 3.0
He could be a bad actor.

Bad actors can make bank of they know the right people. Phone Post 3.0

Carne de cavalo é o melhor - 
Triple X Guard - He's pronunciation and reading skills suggest not Phone Post 3.0
He could be a bad actor.

Bad actors can make bank of they know the right people. Phone Post 3.0

he's been taking classes. you'd be surprised

I think you'd be surprised

Him and callen = batman and Robin Phone Post 3.0

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much - I can see it, he lives in LA and sure he has connections in that business. Not a bad gig if he can make steady money from his podcast and supplement it with acting gigs. Phone Post 3.0

I randomly came across Jeremy Pivens instagram and Schaub and him seem to be buds.  Hate Schaub but good for him if he can make it work, and that's a hell of a connection there. 

You ever listen to his podcast?

He's friends with a bunch of actors.

With his new hollywood hair anythings possible.

Unless silent movies come back strong I don't see it

Omar Comin - He will probably try. I think he enjoys the "fame" of being able to call himself a UFC fighter more than he actually enjoys fighting for a living. Being an actor will help him fill that void once he's done with fighting.
VU. Couldn't have said it better. I've actually said that before. The guy that couldn't hack it in football, seen this as maybe his niche. Just likes to be a part of something, wants notoriety. Phone Post 3.0

He should

maybe Grown ups 3

I'm sure Rogan could hook him up anytime

Scorpion king 8 leading actor Phone Post 3.0