Who was the ref on Gegard vs. Kyle?

Idk who that ref was for the gegard fight, but he needs to be reprimanded somehow what was that is he blind?

Lol he was looking right @ him too. He made a weird call in the Jacare-Herman fight too. Phone Post

Or sry, not so much the call itself as much as the way he handled it. Phone Post

Some of you may not know the back-story on Mike Kyle. Personally, I was hoping to see Kyle's head pop off and fly into the stands. Mousassi let go too soon, IMO.

Read this thread:

http://www.mixedmartialarts.com/mma.cfm?go=forum.posts&thread=809444&forum=1&page=1&pc=1028

Bad call by the ref IMO. He should've waited until Kyle was out.

Good on mousasi for not letting go. That could have been classified as a phantom tap IMO because by definition it needs to be three taps (i believe). I dont think Kyle was trying to cheat but he could have made those taps more distinctive. Phone Post

RileyPust - Bad call by the ref IMO. He should've waited until Kyle was out.

lmao, vtfu!

Forgot about Kyles history. Thanks for posting that. Phone Post

fishyfish - 

Kyle's history is exactly that: history.

let the guy change, FFS.

He can change all he wants, I'm all for that. Specifically I'd like to see him change from a relatively normal looking human being to a bruised and battered one.

Good call fm the Referee. Waited until he seem a proper tap of submission from Kyle. Phone Post

athsportsnutrition - 

Good on mousasi for not letting go. That could have been classified as a phantom tap IMO because by definition it needs to be three taps (i believe). I dont think Kyle was trying to cheat but he could have made those taps more distinctive. Phone Post

Don't think 3 taps is an actual rule, it just needs to be a clear tap or motion I suppose, not sure what the rule is.

I recall Big John McCarthy stopping the Fedor/Werdum fight after fedor tapped once.