Who will CM Punk fight?

I don't think there is any way that they would sign him and then throw him in with a 4k/4k fighter who is going to lay waste to him.

So, who are they going to bring in to fight CM Punk? Green Power Ranger? James Toney? Lobster Boy?

somebody you've never heard of.

Reggie Warren Phone Post 3.0

Anyone from Bum Fights that can pass a drug and alcohol screen

THE SHOCKMASTER!!!

Probably another debuting fighter or TUF reject.

Kanabull - I don't think there is any way that they would sign him and then throw him in with a 4k/4k fighter who is going to lay waste to him.

So, who are they going to bring in to fight CM Punk? Green Power Ranger? James Toney? Lobster Boy?
Why don't you speculate in one of the other 150 threads Phone Post 3.0

It needs to be against journeyman that is on a losing skid.

Dana would be dumb to throw him against a no-name or anyone ranked. It needs to be against someone like Sean Pierson. Phone Post 3.0

Give him one of the girls. That way, after he gets his asked kicked he won't want to return.

LOL @ all these answers. Gobbledy Gooker got my VU.

I think they should make him work his way up like everyone else. Use this as an opportunity to give the UFC some legitimacy.

Royce? That would be funny. Phone Post 3.0

Some unknown with three-four fights and a winning record against nobodies. Which isn't unfair although one could certainly argue it's not UFC material.

I'll tune in to check out the spectacle even if I first heard about CM Punk through MMA sites.

Your mom.

TheRealMrBeefy - It needs to be against journeyman that is on a losing skid.

Dana would be dumb to throw him against a no-name or anyone ranked. It needs to be against someone like Sean Pierson. Phone Post 3.0

Sean Pierson would box him up.

This was my first thought when I saw his interview. He's going to get hit the face sooner or later.

Is there anyone with not very good jiu jitsu and no power in their standup?

44 Magnum - Is there anyone with not very good jiu jitsu and no power in their standup?
Here I am! Phone Post 3.0

Scott Blevins Phone Post 3.0

Green ranger would b cook Phone Post 3.0

Fabes - 
44 Magnum - Is there anyone with not very good jiu jitsu and no power in their standup?
Here I am! Phone Post 3.0

Is your wrestling pretty poor as well?

Do you telegraph kicks from the next zip code?