Who will Main Event UFC 213 in Vegas?

So I am just wondering what you guys this will Main Event UFC 213 for international fight week since most stars seem to be out. Both Cormier Vs Jones and Cyborg seem to want to be on UFC214. Conor is going to Box, GSP vs Bisping is not looking like it happening until later in the year. Both Ronda and Lesnar are out and Mighty mouse from what I seen on here wants to break the record in Seattle. So we are left with the 2 champs that are fighting next weekend if they want that fast of a turn around and there's also Nunez and Woodley but both of them are not really draws. Cody vs TJ is already happening on that card but that not a main event.

Hopefully Clown Money Punk

CRE - Hopefully Clown Money Punk
I mean I could see him fight the green power ranger has the first fight on the card but still that a stretch.

My guess is GSP vs Bisping or Diaz vs Woodley

If it ain't Dutch, it ain't much -

See I don't Understand Woodley vs Diaz. Yes I know Diaz does great ratings but the last fight he won I think was against BJ years ago. I'm sure someone will post his record in his last 5 fights but Maia deserves that shot.

Paquet90 - 

See I don't Understand Woodley vs Diaz. Yes I know Diaz does great ratings but the last fight he won I think was against BJ years ago. I'm sure someone will post his record in his last 5 fights but Maia deserves that shot.

"Deserve"
"UFC"

LBJ -

Wiki says: Cody vs TJ

Am I missing something?

Thats not the main event.

Yeah that was never announce as a main event and it international fight week you think that would be a main event for a big show in Vegas? And I was not aware about Werdum vs the Reem 3 was official .

I wanted to go to Vegas for this, idk wtf they are doing.

0hi0direct - I wanted to go to Vegas for this, idk wtf they are doing.
Yeah I already booked my trip paid vacation just waiting for the tickets to go on sale next week from what I heard yet no Main event for both card.

LBJ -
El Duderino -
LBJ -

Wiki says: Cody vs TJ

Am I missing something?

Thats not the main event.

Want to bet?

I'd love to. $100?

What happened LBJ? I thought you wanted to make a bet?

AnthonyWeiner -
Paquet90 - 

"Deserve"
"UFC"

so true, it's WME, title shots go to stars.

Side note, Nate is doing a special MMA Hour tomorrow so maybe he is making an announcement of him vs Conor for 213.

AnthonyWeiner -
Paquet90 - 

"Deserve"
"UFC"

Side note, Nate is doing a special MMA Hour tomorrow so maybe he is making an announcement of him vs Conor for 213.

nah, conor is not doing mma

Paquet90 -
Yeah I already booked my trip paid vacation just waiting for the tickets to go on sale next week from what I heard yet no Main event for both card.

Tickets don't go on sale next week

You drooling tards will know something huge about a fight that's being added tomorrow.

I guarantee it.

With so many champs either unavailable or disinclined to fight in July, I wouldn't be surprised to see a HW title fight on 213 even with one already at 211. It's not a great headliner by any means, but it's stronger than Cody vs. TJ.

Obviously injuries might be a factor.

AnthonyWeiner -
Paquet90 - 

"Deserve"
"UFC"

Yeah well I'm hoping it regarding something for UFC 213 but more then likely it will just be him calling someone out.

Chromium -

With so many champs either unavailable or disinclined to fight in July, I wouldn't be surprised to see a HW title fight on 213 even with one already at 211. It's not a great headliner by any means, but it's stronger than Cody vs. TJ.

Obviously injuries might be a factor.

Yeah that what I'm hoping for maybe Stipe vs Cain but he's always hurt and I mean does the HW champ really want to fight 2 months after defending his belt?

explodin -
Paquet90 -

Tickets don't go on sale next week

When are they on sale then?