Who wins, Sage vs Mighty Mouse?

In that stupid commercial MM punks Sage. Makes him look like a bitch kinda. My kid told me, “That’s stupid. Sage would probably beat him up.”

Sage looked bad his last fight IMO. Even after that, I think my kid has a point. If they both had to weigh in at their fighting weights, who do you think would win? The GOAT little guy, or a just ok dude 30lbs heavier?

“That’s cute, that’s real cute.”

MM by anything he wants.

Please, MM by where he wants it. I wish he was a few inches taller, and weighed around 160… no one would doubt him then.

Sage throws him around like a rag doll.

jbbarne - Please, MM by where he wants it. I wish he was a few inches taller, and weighed around 160... no one would doubt him then.
But he's not and most highschool boy's tower over him and outweigh him.
thetouchofdeath - Sage throws him around like a rag doll.

Probably same size difference as Heath Herring vs Giant Silva, only Sage is in shape.

I'd sell everything I own, take out a loan from my bank, and another from a loan shark, and put it all on Super Sage.

I think Sage would win too.

They already fought and MM picked him up easily and slammed him,  Sage could not

MM is skilled but also is the size of of your average 12 year old. Sage would have little difficulty swatting him like a bug.