Who won the fight Bonuses

Sorry if I missed it, but I didnt see it anywhere..

UFC 131 bonuses: Stout, Weidman, Herman and Einemo get $70,000 awards
by Dann Stupp on Jun 12, 2011 at 12:10 am ET
VANCOUVER, British Columbia – Sam Stout, Chris Weidman, Dave Herman and Jon Olav Einemo each earned $70,000 "Fight Night" bonuses for their performances at Saturday's "UFC 131: Dos Santos vs. Carwin" event.

Stout earned the night's "Knockout of the Night" award, Weidman picked up the "Submission of the Night" bonus, and Herman and Einemo took home "Fight of the Night" honors.

MMAjunkie.com (www.mmajunkie.com) learned of the bonus winners and award amounts while at UFC 131's post-event press conference.

UFC 131 took place at Rogers Arena in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. The night's main card aired on pay-per-view, two preliminary-card fights aired on Spike TV, and the night's first five bouts streamed on Facebook.

Stout earned his bonus in the featured preliminary-card bout, which aired on Spike TV's "UFC Prelims" special. The Canadian striker floored fellow lightweight Yves Edwards, who had clipped Stout with a punch. But Stout simultaneously countered with a left hook that caught his opponent flush on the chin. Edwards was out cold on his feet, and his head hit the canvas with remarkable force. And though he remained on the canvas for an extended time, Edwards ultimately left the cage under his own power.

Weidman secured his submission in the waning seconds of the first round. Facing fellow middleweight Jesse Bongfeldt in the other Spike TV bout, the former All-American wrestler slapped on a standing guillotine choke after his opponent got back to his feet after a takedown. The tap-out came with just six seconds remaining in the round.

Herman and Einemo competed in an entertaining main-card bout. While not the most technical affair, both fighters swung heavy leather and nearly ended it on various occasions. But Herman ultimately got the victory when he connected with a knee to the chin and then followed it with a left hook to the jaw. Einemo's head bounced off the top bar of the cage, and Herman unloaded follow-up shots until the ref scored the TKO stoppage at the 3:19 mark of the second round.

http://mmajunkie.com/news/23954/ufc-131-bonuses-stout-weidman-herman-einemo-get-70000-awards.mma

Wideman got the SOTN. I would assume Stout got KO bonus. Im not sure about FOTN.

RJJH - I also have not seen them posted anywhere.

I would think

KOTN - Stout

FOTN - Maia - Munoz

I dont think that their should be a SOTN bonus for UFC 131.

Don't see why there wouldn't be a SOTN. There was a submission.

I would think

KOTN - Stout

FOTN - Maia - Munoz

That was a monstrous standing choke by Weidman man.

Why you hatin' so much today? Quit the hate.

There were 2 subs, Ring and Weidman.

So because there was only one submission he shouldn't get the SOTN?That was SOTN worthy imo

Chris Power - 

I would think

KOTN - Stout

FOTN - Maia - Munoz

That was a monstrous standing choke by Weidman man.

Why you hatin' so much today? Quit the hate.

Damn right, standing chokes are difficult to sink as it is. Very impressed by Weidman, he looks to be a real beast.

Omigawa should get a bonus for being robbed.

Judge Dave Hagen is a thief and a liar. He must be gambling upon these matches and an investigation should be conducted.

How did I know Einemo Herman would get FOTN for that SLOP fest?

Ken-Flo Nunez was FOTN hands down...

rjjn you sound like an ASSHOLE.

guido32 - rjjn you sound like an ASSHOLE.

now that's just mean. was a good sub tho, def worthy of sotn. decent fights thru out the card, good to see guys looking to finish. JDS has frightening hands. needed a good card after a few stinky fights.

Thanks guys Phone Post

Wideman SOTN
Stout KOTN
Maia vs Munoz FOTN

Fight of the night was the joey beltran fight. it was the second fight, and it was craaaaazy. Hands down FOTN. Watch it!

Standing guillotine was awesome, totally deserved the bonus, Nick Rings rear naked was sloppy with no hooks in.

Vancouver BJJ - Fight of the night was the joey beltran fight. it was the second fight, and it was craaaaazy. Hands down FOTN. Watch it!

The Beltran fight was not nearly as good as the Herman fight.