Who Would You Fight?

Gary Coleman

Miller: "Bruce Nelson,I'm dead serious,someone set it up"

Why? He is a really nice guy. Is it just that you think ti would be a good fight? You might even fight him on one of his cards.

Shelby Walker in a cuddle fight.

First person to wedgie the other wins.

Pick your fights carefully, and you will never lose.

"Why? He is a really nice guy. Is it just that you think ti would be a good fight? You might even fight him on one of his cards. "

We're 1+1 against each other.We both have our list of excuses for our loss to each other.He is my only loss since I came out of retirement.The day after I won the Iowa Challenge belt he called the IC promoter to try and set up a fight for that belt,I have no problem with that,this is still a business.I don't have any direct personal problem with Bruce,he has always been cool to me,but I think we need to have a rubbermatch. It won't however happen in one of his events due to various reasons.I've heard many things from people that have fought in his events and it is too far for me to drive to North Dakota for the risk of little money(besides I don't have a driver's license anyways). I don't want to get into a public dispute over the personalissues I have heard but this fight will hopefully take place soon but it will be in a neutral promotion

Ok, I have never heard of him treating fighters bad at his event, but I can see how it is not "legit" for him to fight you on his card, with his ref and judges. He is one of the promoters that have treated me best.

GO TIME, just to shut the cunt up.

Sovann

im going to KO coffee

Sexz,

Work on your sprawl and you'll do fine. Sprawl hard
when he shoots for that low single, sink the
underhooks tight, and work those knees to the head.
Coffee will be so messed up that he won't even be able
to talk about his favorite female fighters.

Dan is going to be my corner man!

Coffee,

You know that you are one my UG heroes, so I do have difficulty betting against you. Keep your strategy secret and it will make for a better match.

Advice -- do some training with some of the Hawaii fighters and get the inside trak on Sexz.

Strike18, something bugs me about him. I think it is because i see a lot of opinionated talk from him. Respect him as a person, but he does have a big mouth behind a keyboard.

Dan, stop talking with the enemy! He's only your hero cause he posted pictures of chicks don't let the temptation fool you.Yeah Coffee, you should talk to the Hawaii fighters there are LOTS of them to get the inside scoop on me.

Coffee,

After the warnings I gave you, do you really think that I would step in the ring with Sexz? Sorry buddy, you have to follow through on this one.

Sexz,

You are right, Coffee knows how to seduce my mind, and he's doing a great job of it.

coffee leave poor Dan alone you've done enough damage to my friend.

Coffee,

I have two moms and two dads, so it's always difficult to choose.

If you are asking what I think you're asking, then the answer is yes. I would love a menage-a-trois. Name the time and place and I'll be there.

WTF I am out of this discussion!

Don't make me choose.

You are entertaining, but Sexz is cuter. Sexz trains with the Inoues, but you have more pictures of attractive women that you are willing to share. You have a good single leg takedown, but Sexz has superior standup.

I know how to solve this, both of you should present reasons why I should favor one over the other. I will make an informed decision based on the information you provide.

Best of luck and made the best man (or woman) win.

You and Coffee can have each other!