whos better, Rockhold or Weidman?

Why do people act as if Munoz is a wrestling powerhouse. I like Munoz but he has aruguable some of the shittiest wrestling at MW for someone with those kind of credentials

Secondly credentials dont mean shit if you cant translate it into MMA. COrmiers wrestling didnt transfer into MMA immediatly and neither did Wiedmans. regardless of all that not everyone can transfer there credentials into MMA.

I believe they are both elite MWs without a doubt. I think Ruckhold is more natural with his striking. I think wrestling is pretty even but Wiedman has better JJ.

It would be one  hell of a fight though

Weidman is easily the better wrestler.  He beat Bader and Phil Davis in wrestling matches.

rnunz -  Weidman is easily the better wrestler.  He beat Bader and Phil Davis in wrestling matches.

impressive

Judging from their latest performances you got to go with Weidman the way Weidman effortlessly and seamlessly moves from wrestling to BJJ to standing is unbelievable with a fighter with under 10 fights. Weidman's ceiling seems to be higher than Rockholds but hopefully we will see in the future. Rockhold, Kennedy and Jacare definitely belong in the UFC.

kennedys woul struggle i think, not to mention fan base, he seems like a hard guy to like imo.

I get it, your a marine, but that doesnt give you the right to be a dick.

stann however i find way more likeable

Rockhold by underestimated fighter of all time Phone Post

Marquart destroys both of them by years end, then forces his stablemate georges into retirement. there is a reason hendo, franklin, belcher, bisping, and munoz wanted NO PART of rumbling with the former pancrase bloke. he plays the game just like his Idol, the LEGEND frank glamcock.
Fudd may be able to keep frank out of his sham of a HOF, but he will not be able to deny marquart after he dismantles the ufc-brand welter and middleweight divisions.

^^^ Lol, or more like, "Who's better, Chris Weidman or your secret, man-crush Luke Rockhold?"