Who's next for AP @ 205 (my pick)

Jiri got a good win last night against Rakic and will be ranked #1, but Rakic was coming off a 2 yr injury layoff and he should have absolutely beat him. The fight before he was TKOd by AP in a title fight. Next we have Ankalaev coming off a KO W against Walker and he’s gonna jump to #2 in new rankings. He’s 10-1-1-1NC w/6 finishes in the UFC but he’s 1-0-1-1NC in his last 3. For personal reasons IDC to see this fight I’m not a fan I think Ankalaev will just wrestle him and it will be boring as all hell, also I don’t like how it seems in almost every fight he does some sketchy/dirty/illegal shit (the Russian way) so screw him its a hard pass for me. His resume does warrant a shot though. Here’s where my pick comes in and this is just for pure entertainment purposes. Dana and crew should do like every other division and say fuck the rankings and do AP v Khalil Roundtree!!! He’s 5-0 w/4 KO/TKO in his last 5, he’s coming to throw power and knock you the fuck out! Also I don’t think it’s a terrible stretch as he’s ranked 8th, and it would be entertainment for the fans. What do you guys want to see? I’m just thinking 205 not HWT