Who's next for machida ?

Loser of rampage / rashad ?

Lil nog (providing he wins against griffin) ?

I say WINNER of Rampage/Rashad. Why are these 2 clowns getting title shots again?

I'd say the loser of Rampage/Rashad.... 

Its going to be the loser of Rampage vs Rashad. Rampage vs Rashad has been set up to see who the next challenger is at 205. If you dont understand that then you are retarded.

lilmanster - Its going to be the loser of Rampage vs Rashad. Rampage vs Rashad has been set up to see who the next challenger is at 205. If you dont understand that then you are retarded.

This. Except if Rashad loses I dont know if they will have him fight Machida again. If Shad loses it might be Lil Nog.

bones jones

Lil Nog

Rampage if he loses.

sureshock - I say WINNER of Rampage/Rashad. Why are these 2 clowns getting title shots again?

If not them , then who?  You realize if it's not The winner of Page/Shad, that it will be Randy Couture right?   I'd perfer to see the winner of that fight.  There's not a lot of guys you could say deserve the "next" shot.

It will be a short list of TUF fighters.

We don't seem to be getting real title fights that often now.

sureshock - I say WINNER of Rampage/Rashad. Why are these 2 clowns getting title shots again?

Rampage lost the title in a questionable split decision and deserved a rematch immediately.

Only Lil Nog comes close to being nearly as deserving and he also needs another win.

Lil Nog vs Machida would be great, but I believe a vacation is all that is in the immediate plans for Lyoto

wish we could see Lil Nog vs Couture instead of Toney

I doubt it will be Lil Nog seeing as they both are members of black house. As good a fight as it would probably be Soares wouldnt let it happen. My guess is either Couture, as long as he beats Toney, or the loser of Rampage/Rashad.

Lamonty Python - I doubt it will be Lil Nog seeing as they both are members of black house. As good a fight as it would probably be Soares wouldnt let it happen. My guess is either Couture, as long as he beats Toney, or the loser of Rampage/Rashad.

Machida said in an interview recently that he would not fight Anderson, but possibly Lil Nog. With no title on the line, might change things though

Toney/Couture winner

Forrest
Loser Rampage/Rashad
Winner Randy/Toney

I think he would only fight Lil Nog if the belt was on the line or if they were in a #1 contender situation.

Forrest Griffin.

This fight was supposed to happen a long time ago.

DirtyRiver23 - Lil Nog

same team... they dont fight each other.