Who's on TUF 4?

yeah, go ahead, it won't hurt Weez any

Jermane Andre made a big seen at Pops night club last weekend and told the whole crowd he was in. I think it would be great to see him in since the last time he got knocked the fuck out and he is a ton better that that. They called him into the ring and he made the speach it was pretty cool.

I will do it in few days.

Big Frog

I agree with Steve... I wanna see a bunch of lightweights. What I don't wanna see is a group of busted down slow old heavyweights.

Best division in the world... Lightweights!!!

They should definitely do a TUF with lightweights...and another with REAL heavyweights that aren't just going to go down to 205 once the show is over.

I've heard Rivera, Baroni and Lawler so far.

"I myself would love to see Mikey Burnett back in action!"

Me too. I always wondered how well he would have done if he had continued fighting.

Being a long time die hard fan, TUF 4 would be cool since I would know practically every fighter, but I do like the fact the show brings up-and-coming fighters to the spotlight.

I also liked Jermaine Andre. His KO in the Octagon was brutal but fortuately he was OK.

what are the weight classes supposed to be?

Cool idea, especailly if Zuffa listens to who the fans want in (i.e. Burnett) which they have been doing lately

well if Burnett is supposed to be back, i'm guessing one of the weight's is 170. other than that I have no idea

i hard 170 and 185 r the divisions

not that i have any soecial info but ive heard names like lindland, cote, burnett, andre, lawler, but these all could be true but they all could be bullshit too

i hope its true, could make for some awesome tv

ttt

got this from another thread, Mikey Burnette and Matt Lindland confirmed...

TUF Season 4 will be AWESOME
(106)[6313] By: Quik - 1 2