who's the best??

ok guys, i'm just wondering who are the best bjj players out there? who are the best of all time? give me your top 10 or so if you will. thanks

Marcelo Garcia

Rickson Gracie

Leo Vieira

Ronaldo Jacare De Souza

Saulo Ribeiro

Royler Gracie

Roger Gracie

Mario Sperry

Pe De Pano

Margarida

Leozinho
Marcelinho
Marcine
Serginho de Niteroi
Rolls
Jacare
Saulo
Roger Gracie
Royler Gracie
Soca

Rickson Gracie, Roger Gracie, Leo Vieira, Jacare, Marcelinho, Rico Vieira, Royler Gracie, Saulo.....pass on 9th and 10th

Don't forget Roleta who dominated for a few years.

I hear so much about Liborio but I still haven't seen any footage of him in action. I guess he doesn't do well in competition because of nerves but he tears it up in training and a lot of very skilled players speak very highly of him.

Right now the most dominant bjjer in both sport bjj and SW would have to be Marcelo Garcia imo.

1) Rickson Gracie
2) Roger Gracie
3) Marcello Garcia
4) Saulo Ribeiro
5) Jacare'
6) Comprido
7) Margarida
8) Leo Vieiro
9) Galavao
10) Terre

If you want to throw in guy's that are not in the prime any more and/or deceased you would have to add Rolls and Relson. JJ Machado should probably be on this list too. I may redo it and stick him in the 5 spot. How could Roger not be 1 or 2 on any one's list?

Top 10 right now:
Jacare, Roger, Marcelo Garcia, Terere, Pe de Pano, Xande, Bibiano, Leo V, Braulio, and Paixao (no order)

Top 10 All Time:
Rickson, Gurgel, Feitosa, Shaolin, Nino, Roleta, Rolls, JJ, Sperry, and Royler (no order)

How could we forget JJ Machado - He is the best fighting with no fingers is like fighting with 1 hand.

marcelo ? ck with mr earl

Leozinho Marcelinho Marcine Serginho de Niteroi Rolls Jacare Saulo Roger Gracie Royler Gracie Soca"

Damn, some of these Brazilians have long names!

Of 90's with the GI: Mario Sperry,Murillo Bustamante,Fabio Gurgel,Roleta, Vitor Shaolin Riebeiro,Amaury Bittetti,Saulo Ribeiro,Royler Gracie, Roberto Traven,Marcio Feitosa.

from 2000-Today with the Gi:

Roger Gracie, Ronaldo Jacare, Marcelo Garcia, Fernando Terere, Leo Vieira, Alexandre Ribeiro, Bibiano Fernandes, Leo Santos, Ricardo Viera,Margarida.

"Of 90's with the GI: Mario Sperry,Murillo Bustamante,Fabio Gurgel,Roleta, Vitor Shaolin Riebeiro,Amaury Bittetti,Saulo Ribeiro,Royler Gracie, Roberto Traven,Marcio Feitosa.
from 2000-Today with the Gi:
Roger Gracie, Ronaldo Jacare, Marcelo Garcia, Fernando Terere, Leo Vieira, Alexandre Ribeiro, Bibiano Fernandes, Leo Santos, Ricardo Viera,Margarida."

No mention of Pe De Pano?????

shit

Rickson Gracie

Royce Gracie

Royler Gracie

Roger Gracie

Renzo Gracie

Cesar Gracie

Julius Ceasar Gracie

Marcelo Gracie

Mario Gracie

Amazing Gracie

Every other Gracie

In general BJJ I think the Vieira brothers(ricardo/leo),Roger gracie,comprido, jacare, marcello gracia, margarida, rolyer gracie, vitor riberio, mario sperry, machado brothers, too many to list but those stand out to me

C'mon guys, no mention of Nino? He's one of the best ever in sport BJJ events.

Joe moreira

There are tons that you guys missed on all times lists.

Sergio "Bolao" Souza
Marcelo Behring
Rolls Gracie
Sergio Penha
Fernando Pinduka
Clovis de Silva
Sergio Ires

And Many, many more that were around way before the Mundials.

I would even venture to say Carlson Gracie even though I am not sure there were jj tournaments in his time.

In my opinion, any of the following are "the best" on any given day:

Jacare, Roger, Marcelo Garcia, Margarida, Saulo, Leozinho