Why all the Cormier 205 talk?

I seriously don't understand. That man is chubby as chubby gets. No way in hell he makes 205 with his frame.

And if he does he'll have to suck himself dry.

Who knows. I'm probably wrong.

But all this talk is hypothetical. Just like when Roy said he was going to LHW. Phone Post

He plans on dieting and slimming down some. He's not going to cut from a chubby 135 Phone Post

I think if they want him at lhw then stop giving him hw bouts. If he is staying at hw for the time being then stop all the lhw title shot hoopla. He needs to prove he can make 205 and perform prior to any title shot. Phone Post

I think they will make more definite plans for him after JDS vs Cain 3.
I think he should have to fight someone at 205 (Glover or Gus imo) instead of this immediate title shot nonsense. Phone Post

Strykr619 -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive -  He plans on dieting and slimming down some. He's not going to cut from a chubby 135 Phone Post

Couldn't do it for the Olympics yet you expect me to believe he is gonna do it now ? LOL.

He didn't try to do it for the Olympics. He was overweight and tried cutting a lot from there and he couldn't do it. He's saying he'll be 220 against Nelson. So if he fights at 205 his cut will be very small. Phone Post