Why all the hate on 10th Planet?

do they have kids tourneys

"he also won every fight in the trials "

Grappling matches are not fights.

"challenging the status quo historically has caused problems."

correct.

Seems like anyone that is discussed here prominately gets alot of hate, just goes with the territory. I have never trained at 10th planet, so I cannot state an opinion on the place. Many others on here have never trained at 10th planet, but they will still give their opinions, even though it carries no weight. I suspect alot of these haters are from rival schools. I do like the dan black 10th planet online fued. It is quite entertaining and I look forward to the threads.

I like Gi training, I train almost exclusively in the GI. I dont know if it is more beneficial for training no gi or mma and really do not care. Even though I am a GI guy, I do enjoy training no gi here and there (Even though I suck at it and get my ass kicked regularly). If I was in that area, I would definately check 10th planet out. I believe that good training is good training, no matter what style or methods used. If I have to train no gi to get a workout, that is good. If I have to train GI to get a good workout, that is fine too. Hell, if there is a good tkd training somewhere and I go and get a good workout, that is fine too. I try to stay away from all the arguments and rivalries that are prevelant in the martial arts world. I like to get exposed to as much philosophies and training methods as I can and as long as the training is good, than I am happy.

ttt

"People hate 10th planet becuase they do it their way and it works. Success breeds haters"

I see this opion thrown around alot and its very stupid.

No one hates BTT or Gracie Barra. People hate/dislike/are irritated by, 10th planet because the majority of their posters on this board are attention seeking, immature and boring.

hey, im not attention seeking or boring.

Wow, I haven't seen this much hate towards anyone since Eddie started the witch hunt against Tony C.

Karma is a wonderful thing...

To top it off, Epstein won that fight twice--such a one dimensional hack is he.

""People hate 10th planet becuase they do it their way and it works.
Success breeds haters"
I see this opion thrown around alot and its very stupid.

No one hates BTT or Gracie Barra. People hate/dislike/are irritated by,
10th planet because the majority of their posters on this board are
attention seeking, immature and boring."

the truth said with love....

their "kiss and tell" attitude is a subproduct of been in "Hollywood", these
guys wanna be the "celebrities" of the fight world...........LOL

"No one hates BTT or Gracie Barra."

Dude, where have YOU been?

i think gracie barra takes advantage of americans (not the affiliates, but the main academy)

please do elaborate...

you go there, they throw you in the corner to train with the other americans, pay no attn to you, and show you the most basic shit ever. ask around.  there have been a couple of posts here on it.  its the same for alot of academies in brazil. 

Hey you!
the kid who wants to be famous, c'mmon why do you think GB "takes
advantage of americans" ???

is that right? have you been there yourself?

i have heard and read more than one account.

i started a thread about it, so complain there

is interesting because all the guys that I know that have been there have a
different opinion but I'd like to hear someone that actually went and was
treated like that.... off course guys from your gym don't count...

That wasnt my experience at all.
Me and 4 other guys from my gym got all kinds of help, instruction and
bitches while we were at Draculinos GracieBarraBelo Horizonte. It was a
badass experience. I think alot of it depends on if you know people before
you go and if the instructor speaks english.
People in general were way nicer than in the states. There was no
undertone of aggression as there is here.
So fuck you CUO>