Why Anderson Silva would have beaten Jon Jones

If Anderson would have fought in a way that he never fought his entire career, he would have beaten Jones!!!1

Oh, and…

1 Like

Damn, I thought I was harsh on Anderson simps… that’s just not good natured. Lol

Prime Anderson, Prime Fedor, and Prime Liddell all beat Jon Jones.

Nonsense

1 Like

Jones lost to Thiago, a fighter who was badly injured going into the fight. Jones also lost to Reyes.

Anderson could finish both Thiago and Reyes like he did to Chris Leben probably, lol

1 Like

Shogun would not have been fucking around like Anderson did

2 Likes

Anderson never wanted anything to do woth Jon Jones. He knew what would have happened.

1 Like

Silva is one of my favorites while Jones is one of my most hated.

I still see Jones winning. He’s just too big.

1 Like

Are you talking about the guy who lost to Uriah Hall? Lol.

2 Likes

2010s era Anderson doesn’t count. He purposely didn’t try.

Well then the last two Jones fights dont count since he didnt try either.

pfffffffffft. Stop it. You’re allowing your personal feelings about a fighter cloud your judgement again. Jones beats Silva, not remotely close.

1 Like

It could be the fanboy in me, but I truly believe Anderson quit trying to win and just went out there to enjoy himself. I don’t think he tried against DC either. At the same time I feel like DC was going easy, too.

That’s true.

But I don’t think Anderson was fucking around just for fun either. He was trying to bait openings that Weidman wouldn’t give him otherwise.

I can only agree with Fedor there.

I’m going to raise you one though and say I honestly think prime Wand has a better chance than the other two (but would likely get eye gouged and tossed around the same).

At his roided up best I believe he was quicker and more powerful than those two and just might be able to overwhelm Jones or land something problematic in his berserker flurries, especially in a ring. I doubt it though, but if we’re talking hypothetical with former GOATs (at one point more of this forum said Wand than Chuck), that’s the one I think could be chaotic enough for anything to happen the most.

We’re talking about prime Anderson you bozo

Nobody beats Jon Jones.

1 Like

Super though to call, but I give it to Jones by Decision.

You are always talking about “prime somebody” as if that’s a real statistic. STFU with that imaginary nonsense.

Funny how you always want to compare your favoritre fighter in their prime against someone. Youre here talking about Prime Anderson against Jon Jones at his worst. Difference is thst even at his worst Jones still wins while Anderson loses to Uriah “Goat killer” Hall or by some ridiculous show move like this…
aEd1kHdMwy1sBefy7MAH2j75-v6QVSP1N2WPAvIHOPE
Show me where Jon Jones loses like this.

You idiot I picked JBJ to win. But Silva in Pride FC was not in his prime yet