Why are there no LHW/HW Leg kickers?

When I think of real leg kickers, I think, Aldo, Alves, Barbosa, and a gang of other lighter weight guys. Where are the 205 and up leg kickers? Phone Post 3.0

Shogun and Arona used to be two of them at 205. Pat Barry was one at heavyweight, Crocop as well, he literally chopped Hong Man Choi down with them 

Machida was damn good with kicks in his prime. Phone Post 3.0

Jones makes great use of the cut kicks.

Cormier has an underrated kicking game that he utilized to great effect against Gus. As Gus circled away, DC chopped away at the inside leg.

As mentioned by another poster, Shogun has some of the best leg kicks ever IMO.

The counter straight is a lot harder from the big guys Phone Post 3.0

Region Rat - The counter straight is a lot harder from the big guys Phone Post 3.0
Lots of leg kicks in heavy weight kickboxing. Phone Post 3.0

They have enough trouble breathing just throwing punches

Overeem hobbled people with leg kicks, but his new style doesn't lend itself to it. Phone Post 3.0

Pat Barry had pretty damn good leg kicks Phone Post 3.0

I know you're probably talking current mma fighters but Ernesto Hoosts leg kicks were a thing if beauty. I can't help but think he A Silvas shocking loss has scared he shit out of the Curren crop of mma fighters. Phone Post 3.0

elcornjr -
Region Rat - The counter straight is a lot harder from the big guys Phone Post 3.0
Lots of leg kicks in heavy weight kickboxing. Phone Post 3.0
I wouldn't say a lot. Some of the more athletic guys throw more. It's about power at the high weight classes. Just my opinion and observation. Phone Post 3.0

Vote for Pedro.

Rizzo. Phone Post 3.0

The majority of the current top guys are great wrestlers or bjj practitioners so it's tough for a great leg kicker to develop or keep his style. Phone Post 3.0

Goodo - I know you're probably talking current mma fighters but Ernesto Hoosts leg kicks were a thing if beauty. I can't help but think he A Silvas shocking loss has scared he shit out of the Curren crop of mma fighters. Phone Post 3.0

imo hoost's leg kicks were the best ever in combat sports -- so smooth, with perfect setup. Aldo may have more p4p power in his leg kick's but hoost's were so damn slick.

Answer to OP's question is that LHW and HW have the lowest skill level in MMA.

Obviously there were stand outs over the years, but in this current generation of LHW/HW MMA fighters, I can't think of a real leg kicker. Phone Post 3.0

Hardonk was the standard for awhile so definitely just this newer wave.

I'd imagine Werdum using a lot in a rematch with Cain or Stipe though. Phone Post 3.0

I know he wasn't an phenomenal striker, but wasn't Forrest Griffin a pretty avid leg kicker? At least I recall it against Rampage.

It does seem there aren't any other-worldly leg kickers. Phone Post 3.0