Why Dana Why?

why take a proven champ like Penn out of the ufc? He is doing nothing more than looking for a paycheck that you refuse to give him. Im getting fed up with the ufc not having a SINGLE LEGIT TITLIST (Belfort is arguable). Penn did nothing wrong,

if u pay them, they will come

What's a "TITLIST" and how do I get on that list?

titlist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

You guys are so immature.

*can't stop giggling*

he's not wrong guys, it is spelled titlist

pronounced tight-list or title-ist

Dana you really made a mistake letting go of BJ. You lost legitimacy with the fans.

BOOOO! to the UFC

"He is doing nothing more than looking for a paycheck that you refuse to give him."

I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Zuffa would have LOVED to have BJ on one or more of the cards of 47, 48, and 49. He didn't want to. He said he only wanted to defend the title once a year. Then he took a fight in K-1.

I'm not sure if this is accurate, but didn't hughes have a automatic rematch clause with Penn? And didn't he refuse to give Hughes another shot. This is what i recall, but i'm not sure. If this is true, that alone gives Dana more than enough right to boot B.J.

"I'm going to go out on a limb and guess that Zuffa would have LOVED to have BJ on one or more of the cards of 47, 48, and 49. He didn't want to. He said he only wanted to defend the title once a year. Then he took a fight in K-1."

incorrect... Zuffa wasn't planning on having him fight for the majority of this year...

"I'm not sure if this is accurate, but didn't hughes have a automatic rematch clause with Penn? And didn't he refuse to give Hughes another shot. This is what i recall, but i'm not sure. If this is true, that alone gives Dana more than enough right to boot B.J."

also incorrect... BJ said if that's what Zuffa wants than he'd be happy to oblige...

hope that helps clear things up... :)

kansetsuwaza made me LOL!