Why did Tyron Woodley post a fake picture?

Even if you are waiting for an x ray why post a random dudes? Phone Post 3.0

He should've at least chose a picture with a black foot.

The fuck? Lol Phone Post

Phone got hacked by dude in the lobby when Tyron got up to hit up the water fountain Phone Post 3.0

Lol whatever the case here is I'm in Phone Post 3.0

There is something shady.

A foot.

Damn Phone Post 3.0

Something shady going on. Phone Post 3.0

priziesthorse -
CindyO - 
UnderTheGround - 

credot to poolsofmaroon on r/mma for this -

Original instagram post:

http://instagram.com/p/yn-XMzQOHS/

Original picture source:

https://footsahurtin.wordpress.com/ 

Pretty lame tbh 

So it wasn't even his foot he posted the xray of? Or was it his but from a 2009 incident? I'm confused:(

Cindy

He posted an xray of a random person's broken foot. Not his own.
Ah, thanks.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Maybe it's coincidence?????? Phone Post 3.0

I fuckin hate this. Like they are seeking some sort of recognition for being a bad ass. I don't wanna make excuses, but I broke my foot in the first round. And it's funny how they always say it was the FIRST round lol Phone Post 3.0

maybe he was insinuating that he broke his foot off in Calvins ass?

MillhouseMMA - 

He should've at least chose a picture with a black foot.

lost it

I'm amazed how much done people really give s shit about this .

It's not like he pulled out of a fight because of it or blamed a loss on it .

If it was one of Titos broken necks Id understand . Phone Post 3.0

I still don't get exactly what law was broken. Did we need pictures of his actual foot to intepret the lab results??

He's Tyron Frikkin Woodley, the dude who just made one of the most generous acts in fighting history. All Class, All Day. He can post any frikkin pic he wants in my eyes.

stainlesssteel -

I still don't get exactly what law was broken. Did we need pictures of his actual foot to intepret the lab results??

He's Tyron Frikkin Woodley, the dude who just made one of the most generous acts in fighting history. All Class, All Day. He can post any frikkin pic he wants in my eyes.

Never said he broke a law lol, just some shady shit, made absolutely no indication it wasn't actually his (severely broken) foot in the pic

And what he did with that 30% is kinda irrelevant to this Phone Post 3.0

Lol so weird to do that ...... Has someone called him out on Twitter? Phone Post 3.0

Stea1th - Probably just googled and posted a pic of a broken foot. Seems bit silly though Phone Post 3.0

this^
google: "broken foot" and click on xray. Its on the first page.

Weird call by Woodley to post someone else's x-ray... He should post his own x-ray now.

Give the guy a break lol. He hurt his foot. Apparently broke it. Why he showed us someone else's x ray?? Who cares. His foot was bothering him during the fight. Point taken and made. The fake pic deal is dumb but I'm not worried about it lol Phone Post 3.0