Why did Tyron Woodley post a fake picture?

stainlesssteel - 

I still don't get exactly what law was broken. Did we need pictures of his actual foot to intepret the lab results??

He's Tyron Frikkin Woodley, the dude who just made one of the most generous acts in fighting history. All Class, All Day. He can post any frikkin pic he wants in my eyes.

Do you think he got arrested?

I showed the x-ray to a friend of mine that I watched the fights with and who is a casual fan.

I said something along the lines of- 'you see, that's why woodely's performance was off!'. Fucking made me look like an asshole.

deadlyonetwo3 - Give the guy a break lol. He hurt his foot. Apparently broke it. Why he showed us someone else's x ray?? Who cares. His foot was bothering him during the fight. Point taken and made. The fake pic deal is dumb but I'm not worried about it lol Phone Post 3.0
I agree with you but part of me thinks it's kinda shitty he posted a pick with such severe breaks in it. If you go to the link of the original pic and read it, it wasn't a normal foot break it was pretty severe, the guy bad to have a couple plates put in to fix a break like that. I wana say who cares, but he shoulda picked a more realistic X-ray from google on this situation. Just my opinion. Phone Post 3.0

UFC 183 is about to enter Legendary Status.

2 overweight fighters
2 drug test failures
1 fake x-ray

Just need that rumored nip slip......

Yea he commented on it on his Twitter.

Was just posting a pic of what his foot looks like because cell phone picture of xrays look grainy as hell. Phone Post 3.0

I said it in the other thread. He attended the "Greg Jackson go win some fans" seminar before UFC 183 Phone Post 3.0

Tug Dabone - UFC 183 is about to enter Legendary Status.

2 overweight fighters
2 drug test failures
1 fake x-ray

I saw it, check that thread again.... Phone Post 3.0

iSuckJonesBone - Yea he commented on it on his Twitter.

Was just posting a pic of what his foot looks like because cell phone picture of xrays look grainy as hell. Phone Post 3.0

This is the dumbest explanation of all time lol. And what's worse is all the people pretedning like this wasn't a hilariously dumb and disengenious move by Woodley. He wanted us to think that his foot was worse than it was, had no idea that we would realize that wasn't his foot. This is like the foot fetish version of catfish lol.

- Hawke

SitcksAndStones - 
CindyO - 
UnderTheGround - 

credot to poolsofmaroon on r/mma for this -

Original instagram post:

http://instagram.com/p/yn-XMzQOHS/

Original picture source:

https://footsahurtin.wordpress.com/ 

Pretty lame tbh 

So it wasn't even his foot he posted the xray of? Or was it his but from a 2009 incident? I'm confused:(

Cindy

How easily confused this woman here is

Definately non-weight bearing!

J/K

When I saw this I immediately thought "damn Twoods foot looks horrible. Gastellum beat the black off his ass

Legit LOL & VU!!! He shouldn't trust his sight after a fight!

Cindy

Dugs95 -
Tug Dabone - UFC 183 is about to enter Legendary Status.

2 overweight fighters
2 drug test failures
1 fake x-ray

I saw it, check that thread again.... Phone Post 3.0
Can someone bump said thread again?
For further investigation of course. Phone Post 3.0